theslitherysnek

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2023
    Speedway
    Hello everyone,

Excited to be a new member of the INGO community. I am very eager to get to my 50 quality posts and wanted to do this the right way here in the introduction forum.

I'm theslitherysnek, originally from Franklin County. I grew up small game and occasionally deer hunting on my grandparent's farm outside of Brookville, but it wasn't until I went to college when my interest in hunting and fishing really took off. While in college, I eventually grew to serve as President of my university's collegiate Trout Unlimited chapter and was an active member of our Nation Wild Turkey Federation chapter as well.

I would say that my main interest in being part of this community is to network with other Hoosier hunters & conservationists. I really enjoy clay bird / trap shooting and will hunt for basically anything that's in season. I've never been duck hunting, but would love to learn from this community the best way to make that happen on public land in Indiana.

I'd love to get involved with other organizations outside of INGO, like local NWTF or Ducks Unlimited / Whitetail Forever type organizations, but I will probably make follow up posts asking for more information about those chapters.

Aside from shooting and hunting, I am an avide fly fisherman and amateur photographer, and I often try to document my adventures through my photography. I currently live in Speedway (West Side of Indianapolis) with my cat and will probably be freezing my butt off in a treestand this weekend back at my grandparent's farm in Brookville.

Cheers, mates. Can't wait to meet you all.

1/50

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Man if only I was smart enough to figure out how those AI text generators work. I'd be to 50 in no time . Thank you!
    I’m not sure I want to be that smart.

Welcome.

I like your count at the bottom, you should keep that up. Those pesky mods will ding you and take away posts so it’s good to keep track of them. I think they make their money by making us post more. Pretty sure I read that on INGO!

You probably know purple is for sarcasm but not all of us believe in the purple.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Take your time. Don’t rush it with one liners, and don’t take yourself (or us) too seriously. Thick skin is a requirement here.

We actually just banned a guy yesterday because he got butthurt for no reason.

So come on in, hang out, and have fun. It’s a great place.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Take your time. Don’t rush it with one liners, and don’t take yourself (or us) too seriously. Thick skin is a requirement here.

We actually just banned a guy yesterday because he got butthurt for no reason.

So come on in, hang out, and have fun. It’s a great place.
    Ya well my wife always says I have no reason to be as mad as I am either!

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Welcome from Martinsville!
    Just so you know, the excitement will fade but the fun and friends never will.
    Great first post but (as noted earlier) a thick skin is sometimes required, spelling is optional, grammar and punctuation are fleeting.
    2 more items to note:
    If you like pineapple on pizza your toast.
    If you are a Gl**k fanboy you're strange.
    Oh, and you forgot the 2/50 on your 2nd post! :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom