• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Congrads! But How come I don't see a picture? Does everyone else see a picture? Maybe it's just my eyes without coffee. :eek: No - I can focus now- Still no picture! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:( :crying: I need a nap.

Wait - you guys are back for good? Does this mean we have to start behaving again? Crap!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Thank you for all the wonderful congratulations! It was a long time coming. The home study was a bit intimidating. I'm not exactly quiet when it comes to sharing personal information, but even that stack of papers we had to fill out was formidable! Now everyone is asking if we're going to get her a brother! /me dies

Wow, that young lady is gonna be a heart-breaker someday! I can only imagine what a great time you're having now and what great things your future holds!
    I think so, too! Fortunately, my sister has a daughter that is five years older than our bug, so I'll have a little warning of what's to come. Hehe :)

well we know you already have guns. time to buy a shovel, Lars.
    He says when it comes to dating, I'll be the one cleaning the gun, and he'll be reading a book on pig farming. ;)

Nice! and Congrats!

What color will be her first firearm?
    Our safe seems to be partial to black.

Congrads! But How come I don't see a picture? Does everyone else see a picture? Maybe it's just my eyes without coffee. :eek: No - I can focus now- Still no picture! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:( :crying: I need a nap.

Wait - you guys are back for good? Does this mean we have to start behaving again? Crap!
    I resized the images, but they're still pretty big. Maybe you just have to wait for them to load?
    And we'll be hanging out more often, but now that the adoption is final, and biking season is starting to come to a close, but Christmas season is starting to gear up (<3 retail!), we'll have to see how things go. We're working on organizing our own bike ride for next year to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of Indiana. (If anyone wants to help out with that, just let me know!) In any case, I'd still watch out for VUPDblue and the others... they swing a pretty mean banhammer! ;)

Thanks again, guys! We're pretty excited, and I know our families are finally breathing a huge sigh of relief!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Huge Congrats Lars and Pam!!! She's a cutie, and its good to hear that you were finally able to finish up the adoption!!

And I'll agree with some of the above, I think the judge is hot too! lol

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    7th Stepper and I are ecstatic for you!

"Angel" doesn't come close to describing that little darlin', Pami, but I don't know a better word to use. She's got some great parents, too, and you are all very blessed.

As for the staff... we'll hold down the fort for now, but we expect you two back! ;)

Lars... pass along some hugs to those two ladies, would you please?

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom