• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    The last guy is correct. The have already argued that they can govern non-commerce by way of the commerce clause. What says that they can't come over and tell me I am not doing enough with my 150 acres that I have for my hunting/fishing retreat? Can they make me plant crops on it? We are heading that way.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    My favorite part is where the "Generally most appealing" type person there tries to discredit the others in the discussion by calling them "Conspiracy theorists" and daring them to cite a negative scenario.... which is immediately presented... gee, put a pretty face on tv and have them tell the sheep that all is well....

Maybe they're trying "This" approach .....

f93a5a31-c233-491d-af96-9acd6e5c8bb3.jpg

I think the term used early in the video describes our situation very accurately...

"Our current administrations Obsessive Compulsive Government Disorder...... where government has a need to seep into controlling everything from what type of light bulbs we can use to how much broccoli we can eat per day.."

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    The last guy is correct. The have already argued that they can govern non-commerce by way of the commerce clause. What says that they can't come over and tell me I am not doing enough with my 150 acres that I have for my hunting/fishing retreat? Can they make me plant crops on it? We are heading that way.

They already have several times in the past... :(

Top Bottom