• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    So if the potus does an executive order like he is so good at doing, can the next POTUS remove the said executive order?:dunno:

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    So we may only have to put up with this crap for another 4yrs?

nah, the train is chugging along nicely. i really disbelieve another conservative will make it in. no one standing on the platform of personal responsibility will ever have chance. moderates like Romney flounder on close runs, Rubio will encounter the same. conservs just wont show up to the polls.

true hard-line conservs will be annihilated. you cant beat santa claus.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    So if the potus does an executive order like he is so good at doing, can the next POTUS remove the said executive order?:dunno:

What are you talking about? He is good at doing? Do you know how many executive orders he has signed compared to previous presidents? He may have signed some crappy ones but so have others and he surely hasn't gone for the high score.

And before the resident idiot chimes in, no I'm not an Obama apologist. I just prefer when people speak in facts.

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    sepe, I guess what I should have said was he throws the word "executive order" around at almost every speech or press conference it is only a matter of time! Sorry for the spraking out of my ass....:(

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    nah, the train is chugging along nicely. i really disbelieve another conservative will make it in. no one standing on the platform of personal responsibility will ever have chance. moderates like Romney flounder on close runs, Rubio will encounter the same. conservs just wont show up to the polls.

true hard-line conservs will be annihilated. you cant beat santa claus.

True non-globalist, non-Statist, non-United-Nations candidates really don't exist anymore. Romney was and is very pro-globalism, and pro-UN. Bush, Clinton, Gore, G.H.W. Bush, Bush II, McGovern, Dole, Gingrich, Santorum, Obamarama... they all read like a list from the Bilderberg/Davos attendance logs. Huntsman is so pro-China I'm surprised he didn't slip into Mandarin on the campaign trail. The only people who are even promulgated on lists and pushed to candidacy are those who support the breakdown of national boundaries and barriers and to submit to international rule by consensus and/or force. There is not a more destructive, dangerous force on this Earth than the United Nations - and I include Islamic terrorists in that pronouncement: Agenda 21, UNESCO, control masquerading as environmental 'protection,' ICLEI - we're talking some radically severe :bs: that no one in a position of power, particularly no presidential candidate of either major party, will ever ever mention.

Globalist-internationalist cooperation will bring our downfall way faster than true believers with bombs strapped on ever could. We're actively looking for and defending against the whackos with PETN and detcord strapped to their undies. We have no defense to thwart this surreptitious, stealthy attempts to infiltrate and undermine our Republic by those in power just giving in and ceding away our Sovereignty.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    He says it a lot but he knows that the majority of the time he is saying it, those executive orders wouldn't be constitutional. Congress could overturn it, not that many of the Dems or Republicans actually would.

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    *(I think we have had our last election. When these 4-years are over, there will either be some sort of a National Emergency, whereby he will write an executive emergency order to remain in office longer, or he will appoint the next "President" for us.)*

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    What are you talking about? He is good at doing? Do you know how many executive orders he has signed compared to previous presidents? He may have signed some crappy ones but so have others and he surely hasn't gone for the high score.

And before the resident idiot chimes in, no I'm not an Obama apologist. I just prefer when people speak in facts.

I too prefer fact based discussions, but many don't want facts to get in the way of an otherwise good story. I suggest when the RI shows up, walk away, YMMV.

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    has any executive order ever been removed? i seem to remember looking this up years ago and i don't recall any removals, so to speak. some have been reversed, but only partially. there's always some provisions left standing.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom