Exhibition of US WW2 Vehicles in Normandy, France (2018 edition)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sylvain very cool pics as always! Did you happen to see what kind of baseball bat that was in the truck?

A wooden one? :dunno:

I don't know anything about baseball.Not sure if it's a vintage one or a modern one ... if that was your question.

Bats are actually hard to find around here as very few people play the sport.I have one myself but I never played baseball.
    Sporting good stores don't carry them.

In parts of Europe you even need a sporting licence to buy one cause they are used by criminals. :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A wooden one? :dunno:

I don't know anything about baseball.Not sure if it's a vintage one or a modern one ... if that was your question.

Bats are actually hard to find around here as very few people play the sport.I have one myself but I never played baseball.
    Sporting good stores don't carry them.

In parts of Europe you even need a sporting licence to buy one cause they are used by criminals. :rolleyes:

And yet, when I bring that up among anti-gunners that play baseball, they roll their eyes.
    Everyone is okay with banning stuff that doesn't affect them, not realizing, down the road the same thing can happen to them.

Top Bottom