• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    My wife has the cameras and where I work I can't have a cell phone camera so no pics available until she comes back home in 2 weeks.

1. Willing to sell or trade my exotic Bocote boards. They measure anywhere from 4/4 2"x2"x5' up to 8/4x4"x5.5'. These were cherry picked by me when I was making stocks, handgrips and knife handles. I have sold my shop and still have some of this lumber available. Cost would depend on how much you want, in what sizes and what you may be trading for it.:D I am always looking to increase my gun collection.

2. I have book matched birdseye maple veneer that is the tightest veneer I have seen. I worked at the business that sold this stuff and bought the best we ever got. The birdseye patterns run the whole length and there is no spacing between eyes. These run from 4" wide to almost 9" wide and are 36" to 54". Same cost criterea as above.

PM with any questions. I posted this earlier, but didn't explain why I have no pics to send right now. As soon as I get my cameras back I will post pics so you can see what I have.

Top Bottom