• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    This guy is from the Harvard Injury Control Research Center and authored studies with David Hemenway (a rabid anti-gunner), this place is funded by the Joyce Foundation, same as the Brady Bunch, probably junk agenda driven science.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Suicide is a real problem with soldiers and civilians alike but the answer will never be to take lethal weapons away from them.
    Especially if you live in a war zone anything can be used as a lethal weapon.
    What needs to be taken away from those soldiers is the will to kill themselves.
    That is not as easy as taking a handgun from someone.It can take years of therapy sessions for some and even more important the love of friends and family.
    I had a friend who tried to kill himself, I didn't take his knives or ropes away from him but instead I let him know I was there for him.
    He feels much better now.
    Experts should offer free therapy sessions to any soldier who could need the help.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I pass these out to all vets, it's easier to spot the crazies then the next time. :cool:
    91b7e474.jpg

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    When VC used babies as bates with booby-traps and the baby eventually killed, we were known as baby killers. When a 12 year old with an AK gets to attacks you and you either kill the boy or die, we where known as baby killers.

I am so happy that our current Warriors are now welcomed home as Heros (for the most part). We must still kill civilians when they are armed and willing to die to kill us infidels. It is very difficult to win a "holy war" when the badguy is so willing to die for their cause.

Butros17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    Perhaps if the government would reappropriate some of those funds that their using (ie wasting) to determine "whats best" or our service men and women into better care and providing for them when they return home, we'd all be a lot better off. The care for those who gave of themselves for our country is absolutely ridiculous. Convicts and illegal immigrants receive better medical treatment and it turns my stomach.

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    When VC used babies as bates with booby-traps and the baby eventually killed, we were known as baby killers. When a 12 year old with an AK gets to attacks you and you either kill the boy or die, we where known as baby killers.

I am so happy that our current Warriors are now welcomed home as Heros (for the most part). We must still kill civilians when they are armed and willing to die to kill us infidels. It is very difficult to win a "holy war" when the badguy is so willing to die for their cause.

It truly is sad how religion causes so many problems, which the problem over there has been going on for thousands of years.

I don't label you guys as baby killers, I blame the cowards on the other side that made you defend yourselves against children.

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    Yes, thanks for your service, please leave your rights at the door as you deplane.

As a point of legal fact, when you are a member of the U.S. Armed Services, you lose most of the fundamental rights granted to citizens under the Constitution. This is why members of the military are referred to as "non-Civilians" i.e. a human being that is property of the U.S. government, which is exactly what a member of the military is. Same reason they are not tried in civilian courts in regards to military matters, and why military courts only slightly resemble civilian courts.

Hard facts of life.

Top Bottom