• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcleven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Whiteland
    My avatar is a logo Glen Beck is using to help promote the 9-12 project. I believe strongly in these things and encourage everyone to check out the 9-12 Project. The 9/12 : Glenn Beck - The 912 Project

The 9/12

The 9 Principles
    1.America Is Good.2.I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.3.I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.Honesty “I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” George Washington4.The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.Marriage/Family “It is in the love of one’s family only that heartfelt happiness is known. By a law of our nature, we cannot be happy without the endearing connections of a family.” Thomas Jefferson5.If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.Justice “I deem one of the essential principles of our government… equal and exact justice to all men of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political.” Thomas Jefferson6.I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Happiness “Everyone has a natural right to choose that vocation in life which he thinks most likely to give him comfortable subsistence.” Thomas Jefferson7.I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.Charity “It is not everyone who asketh that deserveth charity; all however, are worth of the inquiry or the deserving may suffer.” George Washington8.It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.On your right to disagree “In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude; every man will speak as he thinks, or more properly without thinking.” George Washington9.The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.Who works for whom? “I consider the people who constitute a society or a nation as the source of all authority in that nation.” Thomas Jefferson
    The 12 Values
    * Honesty
    * Reverence
    * Hope
    * Thrift
    * Humility
    * Charity
    * Sincerity
    * Moderation
    * Hard Work
    * Courage
    * Personal Responsibility
    * Gratitude​

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    My avatar highlights my user name.
    I chose neon because I'm generally a night owl (and possibly an attention whore.)

Bacon is my drug of choice and I don't care for zombies.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    i had a 42769vette when i set up all my internet stuff and i dont know how to do a avaitor

Not a vette but I like this one

image.php

image.php

There are many many more out there. A couple of these may need to be cropped or the pixel count cut down but this will give you an idea

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Beaker is the logical choice for me because I am a scientist, and until recently spent lots of time working in a lab. I am also often scatterbrained and clueless; "book smart" only, without much in the way of life skills.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    EDIT: crap forgot I changed avatars..

My in now Commander Keen. I played these games A LOT when I was younger. That's really the only reason.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    My avatar is me at the 2008 NFA Day combined with the Kanji characters for "Serenity," "Courage," and "Wisdom." I've changed it periodically, but everyone seems to like this one. :)

My signature lets you know we have an INGO FAQ. You should read it. NOW.
    The quote by Laurel Thatcher Ulrich is actually the title of a book she wrote, and is frequently misquoted using the word "rarely" instead of "seldom." Book is available on Amazon.com here: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Well-Behaved-Women-Seldom-Make-History/dp/1400075270/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244073371&sr=1-1[/ame]

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington

My avatar is USAF Small Arms Marksmanship ribbon. It's the main one, of the five I have that is particularly meaningful. Of course, that was a long time ago!

My sig is a line from Nugent's song Free for All. Meaningful, because I do have a band! Will never be anything more than a bar cover band with an original thrown in here and there, but it's fun. The second line is a link to my post for the band in the "Are you for Hire?" thread here on INGO.
    :cheers:

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    My avatar is the 9 ton wrecker (tow truck) that I rolled back in Aug 08, it serves as a reminder to me that life is too short and can be over at any time, also that things can go horribly wrong when you least expect it.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Avatar is Wilson... the "avatar" of conscience in the film Castaway. It's got a little Photoshop Masonic emblem in the corner. I've used it in forums for some time and it worked well with the "paddling_man" logon due to the time spent whitewater kayaking.

Sig? Kinda of self-explanatory from the user name: Deliverance. That, and I've kayaked all of the rapids from the film that were a conglomeration of three Southern rivers.

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield

Shoulder patch of the US Army 1st Cavalry Division...I spent the first 6 years of my Army career with the 'Cav' mostly at Ft Hood, Texas. My military specialty or MOS was 19D/19E which is armyspeak for cavalry scout and armor crewman.

Getting paid to blow stuff up, free room and board, Texas sunshine, etc. Lots of disposable income...Life was Good:rockwoot:

(My unit was 2nd battalion, 8th Cavalry regiment "Mustangs":patriot:

PappyD

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    My avatar changes whenever the mood strikes me. My sig is a processed photo of me and my M44 at Atterbury, followed by a vain attempt to get people to read the FAQ's. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    My avatar is USAF Small Arms Marksmanship ribbon. It's the main one, of the five I have that is particularly meaningful. Of course, that was a long time ago!

My sig is a line from Nugent's song Free for All. Meaningful, because I do have a band! Will never be anything more than a bar cover band with an original thrown in here and there, but it's fun. The second line is a link to my post for the band in the "Are you for Hire?" thread here on INGO.
    :cheers:

I have that ribbon to!! Also the Good Conduct ribbon...have no clue how got that one. :D

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    self explanatory, ill be damned to let some one strip me of my rights and duties of a UNITED STATES CITIZEN!!!!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

Top Bottom