• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    My avatar was my dad's favorite actor (and mine). My dad passed away 3 years ago and I like to think he and my dad are together looking down watching over my family.

My signature is the truth and I like spreading the truth. :rockwoot:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I tend to just pic Avatars that signify my current mood. Not day to day, mind you, but long(ish) term. Right now I've got my little Tux buddy aiming towards the camera that took his picture ;)

I don't have a sig at this time, but when I do, it's for passing on info. "I'm looking for a Free Firearm" for example. Some folks read it, some don't..

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    My screen name comes from the Bible. I graduated from seminary a few years ago, but never did anything with my degree... professionally. It just makes me win at armchair theocentric philosophical discussions. Theology is a thankless job. Everyone thinks their an expert... then again, it is an exercise of the intangible (to a point). Proof texting isn't the same as the scientific method where a hypothesis can be tested in a lab time and time again.

The weaker brother concept comes from Romans written by Paul. It is the one who is immature in his faith or one who often chooses the better between two decisions. That is pretty much me. Just because you graduate in theology, doesn't mean you're good at practicing it. BAHAHA!

My avatar is from Resident Evil. It is one of my favorite video game series. I am also an avid zombie apocalypse survivalist. I would not call myself an expert.

My signature is self explanatory. Dave Ramsey can help save your financial life. The other is just a practical/hopeful wish.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    My Avatar is the Spartan head symbol of Manchester College. The Spartans were ass whippers and the MC wrestling was and remains ass whippers as well.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Came across my avatar in a Developmental Biology course I am taking at USI. Such a cool picture it now dons my posts on my favorite website :ingo: and my computer desktop too. It is your standard run of the mill frog that early in development the places where the limbs were to develop (limb fields) were divided by parasitic worms. Since the paracrine factors necessary for limb development were present in each divided section, each division developed into its own limb. (you know, biology major stuff lol) I stole my quote from somewhere, but it is just as true when I say it as when that other guy did :Dalso included is my lineup.

Al B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    EM78 South IN
    My avatar is a photo taken on the Blackfoot nation. My family has Blackfoot and Cherokee ancestors.
    My signature is a quote from President Reagan. He was a great man. My brother had the privilege of flying from California to Missouri with him and Mrs. Reagan. My brother talked to them for about a half an hour.

On ZZ Top and Jimi, A friend of mine from Missouri showed up at work one day with a handfull of photos that he had taken. Seems he knew one of the guys that set up for ZZ top. The pics were from a concert around 67 or 68 where ZZ and Jimi played together. They were awesome. All up close and personal. He has never let any of them be published. He would not let anyone even copy or scan one of them. I hope he lets them out someday.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Avatar is a picture of me shooting at an indoor range just outside of Atlanta GA. Signature has a bunch of INGO information!

Top Bottom