• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    An article that describes the AMAZING and JAW DROPPING lack of accountability and rogue operating tactics of the ATF. Most of us have been aware of a lot of the crap that these guys pull and get away with but there are a couple things here that I hadn't heard of until now.

"The Continued Lack of Accountability at ATF is Disturbing" - Katie Pavlich

The thing that gets me is that the Republicans in Congress can't seem to muster up the balls to do anything more than hold hearings and look like a bunch of monkeys F@%#$ng a football. Jeez, even Darrell Issa is looking like a timid kitten anymore. Maybe he always has, I don't know. What I do know is that if this was happening under a Republican administration, the Dems (no matter how few they were or weren't) would DRIVE THIS INTO THE GROUND until there was some action and there were a bunch of firings and the administration was left with egg all over it's face. AND EVERY DEM. POLITICIAN WOULD BE INVOLVED IN THE VILIFICATION WITHOUT EXCEPTION. You wouldn't be able to get away from it. WHERE ARE THE GOOD GUYS? AREN'T THERE ANY LEFT? :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Fast an Furious (as well as others) was an op gone bad that happened mostly in Mexico with a few guns coming back over here and one or two dead Border Patrol Agents. Not to diminish or marginalize this in any way, it was and is a HUGE black eye that still has gone without justice. But for the average American, for all of the fail and obfuscation these things still seemed pretty removed. It did for me and I paid attention and understood what it meant. But THIS stuff happened on MAIN STREET America to average AMERICANS. This stuff could have REAL LEGS if the Repubs. had real balls. And the best OUR Republican Congressmen can do is hold a couple of hearings and contemplate their collective navels while playing with themselves. Where are the Republican Governors, Attorneys General and local Sheriffs in this. It is happening one their streets, under their noses WHERE THEY HAVE JURISDICTION. :xmad: It is their job to protect their constituents from the criminals AND ROGUE FEDERAL AGENCIES. There has been much ado about local Sheriffs standing up to the Feds when it comes to the Second Amendment What about when the Federal "We can do anything we want" Agencies engage in blatant entrapment (including persons of obvious diminished capacity which should be a separate crime to istself), obvious civil rights violations and gross mistreatment with a wanton disregard of the citizens in general. THIS SHOULD BE A SLAM DUNK and should end up the end of that Federal Agency that has a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNG record violating the Civil Rights of American citizens as well as AG HOLDER.

But will it be? Nope, nobody on our side has the spine or the balls. Or . . . . . maybe they like things the way they are and the direction they are headed. What's your take? It's pretty evident that this stuff is only the tip of the iceberg.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    If you want to know whats wrong with republicans, read the response Grassley and Issa wrote. Its more talking head, CYA, posturing BS. Thats all politicians are good for these days, preserving their job, and riding the gravy train.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    We had the subject of forced sterilization of welfare recipients come up recently. This seems like a much better application of the same solution such as to prevent these individuals from reproducing.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Sorry, likely just me, but I must be missing the connection here. :dunno: :)

My point is that castrating the uber-statist thugs at ATF to keep them from having little thugs seems like a more pressing concern than working on career welfare recipients, discussion of which has created much debate in another thread. Just importing an idea from another thread and reapplying it where it fits better and more urgently.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    How about we hold the government accountable to us? We don't like it, we change it, and change those that are elected.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    How about we hold the government accountable to us? We don't like it, we change it, and change those that are elected.

By voting we are giving polititions permission to f--k us, you can vote for candidate A and get f--ked or vote for candidate B and get f--led harder, only way to change the system now is with a through cleansing.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I hear you brother... I been saying that for years. Too bad it wont happen as long as those who need to be removed, are the ones in power.

Top Bottom