• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Shooting last night was rough, haveing real trouble getting fine detail, My eyes are not the best and they have had plenty of things in them on them ect.

I've seen in the NRA magazines a Vitamin supplement that is supposed to help,

Is there something I can get locally (drugstore, No GNC's or anything around I know of) that helps and at least give my ports a fighting chance

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Outside of Vitamins A, C, and E you want to ensure that you are taking lutein, fish oil (for tear production) and grapeseed (circulation).

A couple of times a day drop Blink or other eye drops in your eyes.

Stretch your eyes. Stare out window, roll them around, etc.

http://www.puritan.com/

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Outside of Vitamins A, C, and E you want to ensure that you are taking lutein, fish oil (for tear production) and grapeseed (circulation).

A couple of times a day drop Blink or other eye drops in your eyes.

Stretch your eyes. Stare out window, roll them around, etc.

Discount Vitamins & Herbal Supplements from Puritan's Pride

Kirk is spot on. I suffer from Glaucoma and have had minor surgery and use two different medications in my eyes so I understand about wanting to keep your eyes the best you can. Lutein and fish oil,A,C and E. I don't use grapeseed oil but I might now. As far as drops go I did use blink but my Dr. has me using Systain Ultra which works better for me. You might give it a try. There are two types; Systain and Systain Ultra. Both can be used with contacts. The Ultra is thicker and seems to last longer in the eye.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    While I don't know what vitamins to recommend long term, for the short term you may want to use Visine or whatever store brand is around. Lately I've been having marathon video game nights and my vision is a little fuzzy and eyes red afterwards. A couple drops of store brand Visine for a couple dollars fixes it up.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Bilberry is supposed to be good for night vision as I understand it. Apparently, the fighter jocks in WWII (England) used to take it as a supplement for this.

Top Bottom