• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    My wife (47) went in early last week for her routine mammogram. 3 visits and a biopsy later, we got the call today she has Lobular Carcinoma breast cancer. This is like a huge kick in the balls for our family. I can’t imagine what she is feeling right now, I just know that she needs me to be strong for her. Hopefully it was caught early enough. We will be discussing treatment over the next couple weeks. I’m sure our lives are about to change in ways that I can’t even imagine right now. Prayers would be appreciated.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I pray you have a better outcome. From experience I want to warn you that if she has to go through chemo, it not only works on the body but the mind as well. She might say things she doesn't mean, and it is NOT her talking but that damned chemo.

Going through radiation treatment starts out really nice, seems easy to take and then after about 2 weeks it is like a huge hammer drops.

My situation ended as bad as it gets, my wife lost her war with breast cancer to a drug Adriamycin, red in color and although a great cancer drug, it is extremely cardio-toxic. Although the cancer would eventually have taken her, Adriamycin was listed as the official cause of death.

Again, my prayers for a good outcome and amazing strength for you and your family.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    My wife (47) went in early last week for her routine mammogram. 3 visits and a biopsy later, we got the call today she has Lobular Carcinoma breast cancer. This is like a huge kick in the balls for our family. I can’t imagine what she is feeling right now, I just know that she needs me to be strong for her. Hopefully it was caught early enough. We will be discussing treatment over the next couple weeks. I’m sure our lives are about to change in ways that I can’t even imagine right now. Prayers would be appreciated.
    My wife went through the same thing in 2019. After having the lump removed and getting radiation treatment for 11 days after the surgery, she has been cancer free. I hope your wife is able to have the same outcome. I will keep you and her in my thoughts.

Top Bottom