• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Prayers sent Sir.

For what it's worth, I know several survivors, and sometimes it is not as bad a process as the mind can imagine. I wish this for your wife and you and family.

I'm still trying to process everything that happened today, but my mind goes to some very dark places, and it's not hard to imagine the worst possible outcome. As a Christian though, I know that God has a plan through all this. I've been in some pretty dark places where I couldn't see any good outcome. But God has always been good to us and never let us down. If I'm being honest, this situation is really testing my faith. Hopefully things will work out as you said. If not, I still trust God that he has bigger plans than what I can currently see.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Praying here too. A coworker was diagnosed yesterday with a rare type of sarcoma. Our office was rather "off" today as we all processed this news. She will know more about her prognosis after further testing, but I completely support the thread title.

I will pray for your family as you go through this journey.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Prayers are with you and your wife.

My mom is going through the same thing, we found out right before Thanksgiving. This week it appears she will be wrapped up with her treatment. It was extremely hard on her but she has made it through. Dont be afraid to try other places if you feel you are not getting the best care possible.

Remington 90T

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2023
    Brodhead Wisconsin
    If the cancer doesn't get you the parasitical company will --Friend on his second year on a prostrate drug for $14,000 a month and his wife just diagnose with Limp nod cancer and they have her an $16,000 a month treatment.

TruckRacer

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2024
    Plainfield
    My wife (47) went in early last week for her routine mammogram. 3 visits and a biopsy later, we got the call today she has Lobular Carcinoma breast cancer. This is like a huge kick in the balls for our family. I can’t imagine what she is feeling right now, I just know that she needs me to be strong for her. Hopefully it was caught early enough. We will be discussing treatment over the next couple weeks. I’m sure our lives are about to change in ways that I can’t even imagine right now. Prayers would be appreciated.
    Prayers for you family. I lost several family members to cancer and it sucks.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Prayers out for the family.
    Cancer is the work of the enemy.
    Was not a part of God's plan for us.
    We cancel the plans of the enemy.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    My wife (47) went in early last week for her routine mammogram. 3 visits and a biopsy later, we got the call today she has Lobular Carcinoma breast cancer. This is like a huge kick in the balls for our family. I can’t imagine what she is feeling right now, I just know that she needs me to be strong for her. Hopefully it was caught early enough. We will be discussing treatment over the next couple weeks. I’m sure our lives are about to change in ways that I can’t even imagine right now. Prayers would be appreciated.
    Just saw this thread....tough to even read.

I'll be keeping your wife, you, and your family in prayer and thought. If there is more that I can do that would be useful, please do let me know.

Top Bottom