• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't think I got the same message that you did. My e-mail from the NRA was just begging me for more money and using F&F as an excuse.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The entire investigation seems to be losing steam, or it appears that way to me, anyway.

We'll never get to the bottom (or the top) of this criminal activity without an independent special prosecutor. Even then, with the way that documents requests aren't being complied with now, subpoena powers may be worthless as well.

The rule of law means zip to these people.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The entire investigation seems to be losing steam,

Losing steam?:dunno:

The Attorney General is scheduled to testify in front of the Senate on November 8th. Decemeber 8th he goes back to the House.

I think you meant to say "the steam is just building up".:D

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Keep writing our senators! I am at about every other week now. I am not trying to pester and I do not recommend you do either, but I want them to know how big of a deal it is to me, since the news will not report it.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Agreed. Holder was just doing what he was ordered to do.
    Not trying to stir the pot, but I expect more from someone in that position. Is a little integrity too much to ask? Of all people, Mr Holder had to know that he could easily be authorizing, or tacitly allowing the death of both Mexican and American citizens.
    A man of integrity can stand up to whatever pressures beset him, but lacking that integrity, F&F is the result.
    But now it's time to answer the call, be a man, tell the truth, and accept responsibility.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Not trying to stir the pot, but I expect more from someone in that position. Is a little integrity too much to ask? Of all people, Mr Holder had to know that he could easily be authorizing, or tacitly allowing the death of both Mexican and American citizens.
    A man of integrity can stand up to whatever pressures beset him, but lacking that integrity, F&F is the result.
    But now it's time to answer the call, be a man, tell the truth, and accept responsibility.

From this administration? It is beyond them. NOTHING is their fault. NOTHING!

Top Bottom