• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    cuz..you know, there's no EVIDENCE he was intoxicated....cuz they kinda accidentally on purpose BOTCHED that one! I can only hope that happens to me if I ever happen to kill someone at a stop light in my tax-payer funded vehicle while sending emails drunk...

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    At what point are people held accountable for their actions?
    At trial. He is entitled to the same protections as anyone else. The FOP is funded by LEO members dues. As such, we decide what we spend it on. Without the DUI charge, he meets the requirements for legal aid and is a member in good standing. So, majority voted "yes".

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Really? Now we know why Brizzi dumped the OWI so quickly and without a fight! Follow the money.

So, if Mr. Curry re-files the OWI/Death in January, will the funds be withdrawn?
    Brizzi has his own agenda. I dono, quite possible, I do not know if there are FOP bi-laws that address such an issue. I wouldn't hold your breath about the re-file.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    No matter how this investigation was botched, I hope the people who are his "peers" on his jury see through all this bull****.. everyone knows he's guilty and I hope the mother****er burns.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I hope he has a fair trial, with a jury of unbiased individuals. I hope the Prosecutor does his job to the best of his ability. I hope the defense attorney does his job to the best of his ability. And I hope the truth is heard by the jury. Finally I hope the jury after hearing all the facts presented in the case rule in accordance with their hearts.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Weren't we told by the resident LEO's in all of the other Bisard threads that the FOP wasn't going to pay for this?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    No matter how this investigation was botched, I hope the people who are his "peers" on his jury see through all this bull****.. everyone knows he's guilty and I hope the mother****er burns.
    Guilty until proven guilty. :patriot:
    Weren't we told by the resident LEO's in all of the other Bisard threads that the FOP wasn't going to pay for this?
    Beats me. This was the first and only time the FOP took up the matter.

tk21k

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    MSG2-Mt Comfort
    "Finally I hope the jury after hearing all the facts presented in the case rule in accordance with their hearts."--Lars
    I hope they rule in accordance with the facts, not their hearts.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Guilty until proven guilty. :patriot:

You as well as I know it's guilty until proven innocent.. why should he be any different? Just because he's a cop?

In all reality.. it should be innocent until proven guilty, but we all know that's bull****.. it's really guilty until proven innocent!

Maybe if his fellow officers, family or friends did something about his drinking problems before all of this.. this horrific accident would have never happened.. because it's no secret he had a drinking problem before any of this even happened.

Either way.. he's guilty until guilty like you stated.. because everyone knows he's guilty.. the investigation was botched along with the botched cover up!

Last edited:

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Any word on whether the dead motorcyclist's family is getting any sort of financial help? Saying that it's tough losing, in all likelihood, the primary bread winner in the family is an understatement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom