• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock32j

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Danville IN
    You can buy a firearm the same day but you have to wait 5-7 business days to get an Haz-mat endorsement on your CDL's. I know its about the patriot act and most is great except for this. Any thoughts?

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Ok...That sucks about the truckers stuff, but what does that have to do with the 2nd Amendment? No, I do not like the Patriot Act. Do you think we should have to wait 5-7 days to be able to buy a gun? I hope not.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I don't beleive this has anything to do with the second amendment.

Hauling Hazardous materials on the road is in my opinion more dangerous than carrying or shooting guns.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have a class C with a Hazmat endorsement. The worst part is the test. I dont mind the wait time a bit. Just put in for the renewal every year a couple months in advance. No problem. Used to be alot easier to get though. Pass the test and done. I did struggle with the thought when I was applying for my LTCH that after the ultra thorough background check I had already been through and the fact that I had a licence that would allow me to transport dynamite that I still had to wait months for that check due to a backlog.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't beleive this has anything to do with the second amendment.

Hauling Hazardous materials on the road is in my opinion more dangerous than carrying or shooting guns.

Yep... HazMat endorsements should be at least 5-7 days. We don't need people haul stuff round the nation that have no idea what effect they would have on the public if something bad happens and the substance is released...

...that's how zombie outbreaks happen.... oh wait, the hell with the endorsements.... it's "boom! headshot time!"

Top Bottom