Fabrique Nationale .45ACP 15rd handguns!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I have been thinking of getting a FNX-45. It has a great feel. G21's are too big for my hands. XD's fit great, but the FNX-45 with 15 rounds seems like the best bet for me.

IMO, FNX-45 > 1911's all day, but I am likely in the minority on that point.

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    I'm preaching the gospel of diversity. There is more to handgunnery than Glocks and 1911's

Get you a Steyr M series in your life ... or a Grand Power K100 ... or a CZ P07 ... ect.

There are a multitude of excellent and fullfilling pistols out there that need love.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    A few years back I had the FNX on my short list, and right when I was about to buy one at a gun show, another customer told me about the magazine imsertion issue. I also determined that the bore axis was probably too high, and the pistol was too bulky for 9mm (came to the same conclusion for the XDM).

Now that I have become a 45 fan, maybe it is worth another look. It doesn't seem too bulky for a 45. I womder if they've fixed the magazine issue though? I would also consider an XDM in 45, but not in 9mm.

Top Bottom