• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I was always taught that if I didn't do anything wrong, I should have nothing to hide.. But to each his own I guess?

I wonder how many people that are now in prison or have spent thousands of dollars on lawyers believed this at one time in their lives.

it reminds me of oc vs cc. just because you have the right dont make it right. you are taking advantage of a law, and if enough of the wrong people notice, the law will be changed and then we all suffer.

So, don't exercise your rights to avoid having them taken away? How exactly does one take advantage of a law as you stated? Laws indicate what is illegal, they do not allow me to perform certain actions.

I'm not even an OC'er, but I cannot come around to your way of thinking. What other rights are you willing to not exercise in order to keep them? Exactly who are the wrong people? I don't understand how people exercising their rights causes us all to suffer?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm buying two guns Monday and I have to show drivers license, pass a background.........oh wait different face to face. :ingo:

Some people are asking the same things during private sales.Some even ask for your LTCH for some weird reasons. :rolleyes:

Im not showing my DL unless the buyer is a cop on duty and he stops me while im driving.
    No reason to go thru the same BS when it's not required by law.

I know they are free to ask for whatever they want, they could even ask for my birth certificate or a note from my mom if they wanted.
    Im free to do business with someone else as well. :)

If you think you need to see all those documents to sell a gun to someone you're probably selling it to the wrong person. :dunno:

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I wonder how many people that are now in prison or have spent thousands of dollars on lawyers believed this at one time in their lives.

So, don't exercise your rights to avoid having them taken away? How exactly does one take advantage of a law as you stated? Laws indicate what is illegal, they do not allow me to perform certain actions.

I'm not even an OC'er, but I cannot come around to your way of thinking. What other rights are you willing to not exercise in order to keep them? Exactly who are the wrong people? I don't understand how people exercising their rights causes us all to suffer?
    i am going to respond, but this is not the right place for it.
    Indiana residents have the right to oc. unlike other states that make you cc. they have to worry about their weapon accidently showing and getting them into hot water. we do not have to worry about that. i am satisfied with that. my weapon is under my shirt, and i dont have to worry if somebody sees it or not. i am not how ever running around, looking tacticool. this is my opinion. sorry to the op. this is not the thread for this.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Indiana residents have the right to oc. unlike other states that make you cc. they have to worry about their weapon accidently showing and getting them into hot water. we do not have to worry about that. i am satisfied with that. my weapon is under my shirt, and i dont have to worry if somebody sees it or not. i am not how ever running around, looking tacticool. this is my opinion. sorry to the op. this is not the thread for this.

:rolleyes:

Those damn cops running around trying to look cool with their gun showing.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Some states it is ok to OC without a license, you need a license to conceal it like a criminal would

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Some people are asking the same things during private sales.Some even ask for your LTCH for some weird reasons. :rolleyes:

Im not showing my DL unless the buyer is a cop on duty and he stops me while im driving.
    No reason to go thru the same BS when it's not required by law.

I know they are free to ask for whatever they want, they could even ask for my birth certificate or a note from my mom if they wanted.
    Im free to do business with someone else as well. :)

If you think you need to see all those documents to sell a gun to someone you're probably selling it to the wrong person. :dunno:

I got know problem with the the showing of ID just to show which state someone is from, even though I am good with, are you a proper person and are you a resident of Indiana

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I got know problem with the the showing of ID just to show which state someone is from, even though I am good with, are you a proper person and are you a resident of Indiana

Well if the person is not trusting you when you answer "yes" to the question about being resident of Indiana I dont see how that person could trust you when you show your DL when it's so easy and cheap to get a fake one (same stuff many teens buy online to drink when they're under 21).

Im more for just following my guts.
    The buyer could show me all the documents he wanted if I think something is fishy I would not make the sell.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    IDK if I would sell a gun to a French guy... :D

Actually I would literally ROFL if I was selling a gun to a guy and he had a wicked French accent (like Monte Python wicked).

"I want to buy ze gun.Yes im French, why do you think I have this outrageous accent you son of a silly person?!" :):

Top Bottom