• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I thought they sold data indiscriminately to whoever would pay, republicans or democrats. They are just now getting mad that the Russians figured out how to game the system.

"Russians."

Just like how twitter says no American owns guns or has conservative views, those are just "Russian bots."

I'd be careful just how literally you take this russian narrative, because it's caked in as much BS as everything else this criminal says.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    wu66mJb.jpg

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    This reminds me of when dc got after Bill Gates years ago. Among other things, they will probably explain that when you are a big bag of money, you need to hire a few dc law/lobby firms to make sure that leadership is getting it's cut of the cash. Once that gets settled I'm sure the company will have a much brighter future.
    DbZKjZL.gif

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Please someone explain to me why this falls within the congressional purview ? Congress isn’t session long enough to deal with: social security, budget deficits, military health care, illegal immigration, trade deficits, combatant race issues, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

And the congress is willing to put together this dog this dog and pony show - and the media is complicit in putting it on the air. Bread and circuses I say.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Please someone explain to me why this falls within the congressional purview ? Congress isn’t session long enough to deal with: social security, budget deficits, military health care, illegal immigration, trade deficits, combatant race issues, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

And the congress is willing to put together this dog this dog and pony show - and the media is complicit in putting it on the air. Bread and circuses I say.

Because Trump did it. NO ONE cared when Barack did it, but Trump winning is intolerable.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

1) They think it will boost their approval
    2) They want to control everything
    3) They don't like to do hard things

ergo, this is a perfect fit for the clowns in D.C.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This reminds me of when dc got after Bill Gates years ago. Among other things, they will probably explain that when you are a big bag of money, you need to hire a few dc law/lobby firms to make sure that leadership is getting it's cut of the cash. Once that gets settled I'm sure the company will have a much brighter future.
    Well, they spent almost $12,000,000 on lobbying last year, which has them in the top 30 or so.

Top Bottom