• ...and so much more!
  • adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Last two days there hasn't been any posts up on either FB or twitter. Simple explanation for this...

Facebook banned my account. (Temporarily, I've got it back.)

Somebody has been marking all the content posts as spam and it finally got me banned. After some calls and strong arming it's back up. Idk if it's from my actual employer or from the INGO posts.

Anyways, sorry for the last two days but we should be up and running tomorrow!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'm sorry...I got stalled at "after some calls". You mean there's actually a tech support of some sort that you can contact...about FACE BOOK??
    Huh.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I'm sorry...I got stalled at "after some calls". You mean there's actually a tech support of some sort that you can contact...about FACE BOOK??
    Huh.

Yea, I lol'd the first time I've heard it. My employer has an account where we have a representative of FB assigned to us to assist with issues.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I am concerned with why a company uses FB to resolve issues. I would think they would take care of anything in house. They have no reason to watch what you do on FB. How weird. Hopefully it's not the employer marking it as spam. That could get ugly.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I am concerned with why a company uses FB to resolve issues. I would think they would take care of anything in house. They have no reason to watch what you do on FB. How weird. Hopefully it's not the employer marking it as spam. That could get ugly.

I think you misunderstood. Any individual can mark content posts as spam. My company itself has no power over my personal account, and I'm the only one who uses it to actually work. We have an admin account that everyone else uses. I think eventually enough of the posts I put up were marked as spam that FB automatically blocked access to it thinking it was a bot posting up random ish.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I think you misunderstood. Any individual can mark content posts as spam. My company itself has no power over my personal account, and I'm the only one who uses it to actually work. We have an admin account that everyone else uses. I think eventually enough of the posts I put up were marked as spam that FB automatically blocked access to it thinking it was a bot posting up random ish.

That sounds like the work of an spiteful ex-INGO'er.

Top Bottom