• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    We need to find a way to get ahold of this employee and invite him to join INGO. I'll cover his first year site supporting membership fee!

What he is really going to need is for someone to offer him a new job after he gets fired by Kroger. Maybe there is a business owner on INGO who can step up...

And he will probably be looking for some legal advice, too.

cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    "What he is really going to need is for someone to offer him a new job after he gets fired by Kroger. Maybe there is a business owner on INGO who can step up..."

damn good point!

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Latest post there.

Jacob Sonner No one should end another life period.. Taser his ass with 10 tasers but never kill. Hell the robber could have just been joking, but no one will ever know because he's dead..5 minutes ago

REALLY? Play stupid jokes and win...well we know what he won

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    Yes, IDCC. Because everybody in stressful situations trying to make the hard choice to end somebody else's life is an easy one. I would give you a year's salary if it was you and your adrenaline didn't make you fire more than one shot.

My :twocents:

I was quoting one of the anti gunners on facebook. Those were not my words.

Rooster Cogburn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    MSG2 - Indianapolis
    I'm not going to bother watching the video or even reading the story. But one question I have: Did the victim receive 4 shots to the face? One? How many...

A person shoots until the threat is eliminated. If he shot 4 times and hit him once, well good for him! I see allot of those FB comments hung up on "he shot 4 times and he's not a responsible gun owner" crybaby dribble.

Kudos to the guy for saving lives. I'm not sure I could've reacted in that manner.

andrew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Where the fur traders sang
    "What if he missed and killed a 4 year-old girl?"

What if.. What if.. What if...

He saved lives and defended himself.

Im also laughing at the people saying "This is not the wild west" No, but is the United States of America, where we have the right to defend ourselves, and others.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    What these rabid anti-gunners don't know is that anyone can go to their facebook photos and with simple software pull the gps coordinates off from their posted pictures.
    They are giving anyone with a half brain the knowledge of where they live and the fact that they have no clue on how to defend themselves.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I told my wife, robberies are going to continue until something like this happens. Maybe, just maybe, this will make the next perp question whether he wants to rob a particular store or not. Maybe this employees actions saved another store clerk somewhere in the future, from getting him or her shot in the face for a cash register full of money.

Criminals are a cowardly lot who prey on the weak, and if this is the kind of cruel justice it takes, so be it.

RockCreekRelics

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Originally Posted by andrew
    This is my Kroger and I have to say i'm re-evaluating that. I know the man shot was allegedly attempting to rob the store,but it makes me uncomfortable to know employees may have guns...and not hesitate to use them. I'm waiting to hear what the company has to say, but am not going to be shopping there until they give some answers about what's allowed. I don't care that it's the holiday season...seems Kroger has been slow to respond. They need to work on that or risk losing business

Would this person prefer that a criminal may have guns and not hesitate to use them? Do people even think anymore before they let stupidity of this magnitude come out of their mouths? Absolutely unreal.

Ok let's review the simple details...
    A. Bad guy is dead = positive result
    B. The good guys are all still alive =positive result
    C. One less dirtbag thief to have to look over your shoulder for =positive result
    D. Many lives may have been saved =positive result
    How hard is it to realize that when the good guys carry firearms it is a great thing?

andrew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Where the fur traders sang
    Originally Posted by andrew
    This is my Kroger and I have to say i'm re-evaluating that. I know the man shot was allegedly attempting to rob the store,but it makes me uncomfortable to know employees may have guns...and not hesitate to use them. I'm waiting to hear what the company has to say, but am not going to be shopping there until they give some answers about what's allowed. I don't care that it's the holiday season...seems Kroger has been slow to respond. They need to work on that or risk losing business

Would this person prefer that a criminal may have guns and not hesitate to use them? Do people even think anymore before they let stupidity of this magnitude come out of their mouths? Absolutely unreal.

Ok let's review the simple details...
    A. Bad guy is dead = positive result
    B. The good guys are all still alive =positive result
    C. One less dirtbag thief to have to look over your shoulder for =positive result
    D. Many lives may have been saved =positive result
    How hard is it to realize that when the good guys carry firearms it is a great thing?

I agree with everything you say.

I hope everyone read where it was stated that quote was taken off the Facebook page by someone else. I do not agree with what they're saying what so ever.

RockCreekRelics

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    LOL yes my post does look like I qouted Andrew himself. Just to be clear he had quoted someone saying this on a Facebook page. Sorry for the confusion.

crocket

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    thank god we have people in this world that is not afraid to stand up for there right to live,this scum bag didnt care or he woudnt have done what he did.if he would have been at home resting to go to work the next day he still be alive...

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I was just watching Fox 59 News at 10pm, and I did not think it was cool at all to show the Kroger employee's home during the story. They actually showed his house with a security guard posted in an SUV and stated that he was not at home during the time of the filming. As if the bad guy's friends won't wait until the rent-a-cop moves onto another post. That is so irresponsible. :xmad:

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I was just watching Fox 59 News at 10pm, and I did not think it was cool at all to show the Kroger employee's home during the story. They actually showed his house with a security guard posted in an SUV and stated that he was not at home during the time of the filming. As if the bad guy's friends won't wait until the rent-a-cop moves onto another post. That is so irresponsible. :xmad:

So, if this guy gets harrassed/threatened at home, could he possibly have a civil case against Fox 59? This is so unbelievably irresponsible! Maybe someone could find out/ post the address of their station managers home .... :xmad:

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Has anyone figured out which State or Federal law the employees of Kroger would be breaking by exercising their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms and defend themselves against criminals? WTF is wrong with the media? Maybe we live in the United States of Kroger? Lol

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana

Update: I just emailed Fox 59 News Director Lee Rosenthal to tell him about the irresponsible reporting.

Top Bottom