• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rapaport

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    OK everyone im not the smartest person in here, so someone that knows how to use FaceBook start posting or start something. Its obvious facebook is a VERY powerful tool. That Zionsville woman with the neglected kids is really getting things going for her anti gun ideas. If we keep complaining only in this forum we are not reaching out to the people that needs educated on their rights. In this forum we already know and we are all on the same page but on facebook there is the entire world that can be swayed either way. Its not JUST OUR rigts its every US citizen rights, even that Zionsville woman that hates guns. Show those facebook people we are not crazy gun people, let them know about protecting ourselves from tyranny. She goes and says it was writen in the 1700's and they had muskets or something like that. Well the musket matched what the government had. We need our AR15 and other assult guns to MATCH The tyrants that bully the US citizens. Educate is the most important thing rigt now, help the helpless, the mentally ill, and stiffen the laws for those who commit violent crimes. Stiffining the laws on guns do nothing but hinder us from protecting ourselves.
    If someone knows how to show Suzanna Gratia Hupp's youtube video on facebook please DO POST IT! Lets fight this battle in facebook.

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    It is here," new face book page" million men against more gun control, a member here set it up. It only has 361 likes and there are 800 of us online now

Dashman010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Downtown, Indy
    We need to TRY and educate these people. If they aren't educated, we'll never be able to have a rational debate. I'm blogged extensively about the AWB and why it's bad, and I've actually gotten good feedback from people about how it enlightened them. So throw these links around anywhere you guys can think to do so. It's three related posts that should inform some of these people what they are talking about.

A Reasoned, Critical Look at “Assault Weapons” Following Newtown | THE DAILY BRAIN TRUST

A Reasoned, Critical Look at “Assault Weapons”, Part II — What is an Assault Weapon? | THE DAILY BRAIN TRUST

A Reasoned, Critical Look at Assault Weapons, Part III — Why Does Anyone Need An Assault Weapon? | THE DAILY BRAIN TRUST

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    This is what I just posted on the INGO facebook page:

"I would like to get all those interested in making our positions known on the impending AWB into the public eye. Like so many have said, *****ing and moaning on the forum will get us nowhere. We need to be proactive and let these commie bastards know we won't be ignored or marginalized. If anyone has some ideas about how we can accomplish this, I'm all ears. I live in Columbia City, but frequently travel to Ft. Wayne. I think that will be the best place to have a demonstration or something."

Honestly, if we do nothing we have no one to blame but ourselves. All it takes is a few people with a like mind and a stiff upper lip. Come on INGO, make me proud to be a part of this forum...

czyhorse

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Seymour
    Has anyone else noticed their pro gun posts get buried in the news feed? I have tried to post the Chuck Woolery assault rifle vid a couple of times and it shows up on my home page, but the news feed or whatever its called doesn't show it. I know facebook has had instances where they have censored material before.

rapaport

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    You guys are doing great! Keep up dont back down! Its your right! Exercise your rights. If they keep deleting your posts keep putting them back up. I will support anything that supports the freedom and protection of the american citizens.

rapaport

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    Did you guys hear about the guy in china that stabbed 22 kids with knife? Goes to show no need for "assult" guns. Its the crazy people and no ability to defend ourselves.

Top Bottom