• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I didn't see where this had been posted yet. If it has, my apologies.

I am not sure how reassuring this is as I still feel this administration is looking for any avenue possible to ban any guns they can.

excerpt:
    I've received an e-mail that says that President Barack Obama has found a way around the Second Amendment and "will force gun control and a complete ban on all weapons for U.S. citizens through the signing of international treaties with foreign nations." It says that this isn't a joke: we eventually will have to deliver our firearms to the local government collection and destruction center or face imprisonment. Can this really be true?

Full story here:
    Fact Check: Your guns are safe from treaties | jacksonville.com

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    That is good info, like I have said before, if you do not like what is happening now, (politically) VOTE, and throw the "dumb so & so's"
    OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Our machine guns should have been safe, too.

Remember the words "...shall not be infringed."?

That doesn't say "... shall not be infringed except for guns that shoot too fast."

My point is... I don't trust those a-holes in Washington AT ALL. Just because they can't legally do something, doesn't mean they won't do it anyway.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Thanks for the info. I've seen that E mail and have wondered about it. I also wonder how many ppl would really voluntarily turn their guns in if asked. I'd wait till they were at my door and then, well, we'll see if it happens.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

That doesn't say "... shall not be infringed except for guns that shoot too fast."

My point is... I don't trust those a-holes in Washington AT ALL. Just because they can't legally do something, doesn't mean they won't do it anyway.

Repped again!

MacMan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Just curious, would anybody who would turn over there guns, would they turn over there bill of sales also? :dunno:

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    Keep in mind it takes 67 Senators to ratify a treaty. Now a treaty would be a backdoor to ban guns. The question is: does Obama have the votes? I would say no at this point.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield

If it's really time to bury them, it's time to dig them up and use them instead.

:+1: :patriot: :rockwoot:

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    bill of rights says i have the right to own guns regardless of any politicians bs. they can vote w/e they want but they better be ready to suppress a revolution. according to our founding fathers and what i see going on in the govt and corporations we're long overdue anyhow. bending backwards for illegal immigrants, turning a blind eye and piles of cash to corporations & selling out u.s. land. people are too busy with hollywood, global warming & prepping for zombie attacks to see whats right in front of them:twocents:

Top Bottom