• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Anybody know anything about these ? I'm looking for a back-up competition gun. When i completely disassemble the gun I can tell no difference from new.
    What do you think guys ? (About $200 less than new, all same stuff in box, 3 mags) :dunno:

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Being a Glock, there's not a lot to go wrong with it in the first place, but they have a factory armorer go through them, replace springs and worn parts, function check them, and I think they still carry a warranty. Personally, I'd jump on one if I had the chance and it looked good.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    As long as the slide to frame fit is still decent and the trigger reset properly, you should be fine. The only thing I would do is swap out the barrel (but I recommend this for all glock owners who reload ammo)....

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I think functionally they are like new. the numbers on the slide and frame may not match up but they have been made as close to new as possible and I'd be all over one, especially a 34, for $200 less than NIB!

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    As long as the slide to frame fit is still decent and the trigger reset properly, you should be fine. The only thing I would do is swap out the barrel (but I recommend this for all glock owners who reload ammo)....
    Why do you recommend this?

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I sent in a G34 in for repair/replacement because it wouldn't run for squat... on the third time I sent it in they replaced it. The two previous times they sent it back saying it was in spec and tested ok. I wonder if one of those refurbs is my lemon.

;)

-rvb

Lodogg2221

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Kokomo
    My G22 is a factory rebuild. I dont know what a refurb is, but I guess its the same thing.

It was completely gone through.
    The only original parts are the slide and barrel.

The frame has a 2 at the beginning of the serial, which otherwise will match exactly to the barrel and slide, to denote a new frame.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I've gotta lotta lead thur my glocks.

It isnt recommended to run unjacketed bullets through polygonal rifling, as it will build up lead rapidly, and could cause a pressure spike. Thats not to say you cant, but most find it easier to swap the barrel out for one with ballard type rifling, and not have to worry about this issue.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Chances are, if you are taking the time to ask about it, the one you were looking at is already gone. For $350 + or -, I would take my chances. (And I also already have one!)

92LX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    I'd buy it in a heartbeat

I love long slide Glocks.

Only a 34 would make me reconsider my 17L......Nah. I'd still need both.

Top Bottom