• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Today's generation doesn't care because they think they have no future, and are not responsible for creating one.

They are lost because they allow themselves to be.

Nothing is ever their fault, they are only victims.

Welfare mindset.

I wish I could share the implied optimism. The .gov has succeeded at regulating life to the point that it is virtually impossible to exercise independent initiative, which in turn leads to the nihilist attitude which has set in with so many of our younger people, even if they don't understand it as much. They simply see thousands of ways to lose an no real chance to succeed. You are right about this leading to lying down and adopting the welfare mindset, but it is hard for me to be too critical when I have plenty of days that the only thing that keeps me going is that I am too stubborn to lie down and let the SOBs beat me.

Slaves in training. Wonder how fast they will be conquered by Islam....

Left on their own, probably pretty fast. Hopefully it will come to a head before the rest of us have become old, infirmed, or dead. The kids will need us.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Given that crime rates have been dropping for several decades steadily, that clearly is patently false. There was a peak of the violent crime wave in the late 80's and then we see it trend downward since then

I never said anything about violent crime.

huntertrapper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Religion NOT the answer, This is

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV)

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (John 3:17 NIV). If everyone becomes The LIGHT to the world to someone everyday I believe things can change.

Top Bottom