FACTS about Trayvon Martin that the media has purposely hidden from us.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I think he left out a lot, but that was well worth the time to watch. I had never heard about Lean and liver damage, or the side effects of liver damage. I thought "lean" was just a new term for munchies, and he was just doing pot. I wonder if they even tested his blood for DXM.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Excellent thread! Many of my questions were answered. I really didn't know there were witnesses during the fight. If a witness saw Martin attack Zimmerman, what was the reason for the trial? I'm really happy that an innocent man did not go to prison. Now I have no need to respond to anything else concerning this case.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Although that was a very interesting video. Character assassination is exactly what ticked me off about the lamestream media. This video kind of follows the same line. Character has nothing to do with this, Race has nothing to do with this. This is a case about the right to self defense. It is not even about the stand your ground law, which was not brought up during the trial to my knowledge. Talked about a lot by the media but I don't think was part of the actual trial. If I am wrong on that please point it out. It is not about character, but facts, what did happen not what someone wishes, could have happened. We may never know the whole truth, we are only getting one side of the story. But Zimmerman's story lines up exactly with the facts. Zimmerman is not guilty, period.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I liked how he straighten out the whole Dr Martin Luther King in a hoodie. I believe if he were alive today and seen all this he"d be shaking his head.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    Good report.....this only went to trial because of racist Barry and Holder and their propaganda media.

They need to keep the hate going or they'll lose ground. They also have to keep news like this ramped up to keep the masses distracted; the Left and Right. After the verdict Obama and Holder both gave speeches that keep the less informed, or just plain angry folks, focused on the hate.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Interesting that the President has now weighed in again on this issue but only to bolster the lies and innuendoes that have been propagated from the beginning. This makes me wonder - why?

What is gained by the demonstrations? What is the political gain in dividing the country?

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Interesting that the President has now weighed in again on this issue but only to bolster the lies and innuendoes that have been propagated from the beginning. This makes me wonder - why?

What is gained by the demonstrations? What is the political gain in dividing the country?

For one thing, it distracts us from the serious issues we should be focusing on that this administration has created -- Benghazi, IRS scandal, the national debt, high unemployment, and on and on. Causing social unrest also fuels the left's agenda to take away more of our liberties and give government more power and control.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

For one thing, it distracts us from the serious issues we should be focusing on that this administration has created -- Benghazi, IRS scandal, the national debt, high unemployment, and on and on. Causing social unrest also fuels the left's agenda to take away more of our liberties and give government more power and control.

I agree that it distracts us from more important issues. It is obvious he (Obama) the king, is doing everything he can to polarize this nation. I think that is called divide and conquer. I used to think even if we did not respect the guy in office we still needed to respect the office of president. Now I can't even do that, king Obama has made a travesty of the office.

Last edited:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Jack Friday would say: Just the facts ma'am, just the facts. I think this video did just that. Thank you for posting this. I even suscribed to the poster.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Excellent thread! Many of my questions were answered. I really didn't know there were witnesses during the fight. If a witness saw Martin attack Zimmerman, what was the reason for the trial? I'm really happy that an innocent man did not go to prison. Now I have no need to respond to anything else concerning this case.

Racebaiters brought political pressure to get a trial. Even though the first prosecutor saw no evidence for a murder conviction on any level (that is why the first prosecutor had the case take away from him). And the police saw no evidence of murder, the police chief Bill Lee was even forced to step down because he backed the investigation of his officers. In short the trial was a shame from the start.

Top Bottom