Failed Criminal Meets People Of The Gun, Didn't Go As Expected...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It goes like this, bad guy commits robbery and steals a Walmart cash register, but does not have getaway vehicle. Tries to hijack a truck, owner armed, bad guy runs. Tries to hijack a women in a car, she is armed, but it's in the trunk, she jumps out to get it and bad guy flees.

I'll bet that guy is now a real gun control supporter. LOL

What are the odds of hijacking two armed drivers in succession?

M

Florida Man Tries Two Carjackings, Discovers Both Drivers Are Carrying Guns - The Truth About Guns

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    A few lessons; 1) If you’re going to embark on a life of crime, it’s probably a good idea to arrange for transportation in advance. 2) Don’t roll your car window down when a random stranger knocks on it. 3) If you’re going carry a gun, carry a gun. Leaving it in the trunk, where it’s inaccessible is a bad idea. Most bad guys won’t give you an opportunity to retrieve it. 4) Carjacking in a state with the most concealed carriers can be hazardous to your health.

This times 100.

It seems like I've read several strokes like this recently where the gun was somewhere off body.

Carry the freaking gun on you!

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    This times 100.

It seems like I've read several strokes like this recently where the gun was somewhere off body.

Carry the freaking gun on you!

I get on my wife regularly about this. she wants to leave it in the bedside safe all the time. Just this past weekend I opened the door to see a ground hog munching in the garden. If I had to go back inside, access the safe, load, come back, what are the chances the little bugger would have still been around? As it was I just pulled my head inside and told her "Hey, gonna make a noise." "huh?" *bang* "what was that!?" "remember that groundhog that lives under the shed and eats your garden..."

Top Bottom