• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    For those who hadn't made the decision already, this is why you should be answering the door with your gun in your hand (or at least on your person).

HOUSTON -- Police are warning homeowners to be careful who they allow inside their homes. A man posing as a census worker and two more suspects barged into a north Houston house Saturday afternoon, killing the homeowner and beating others. It happened Saturday afternoon...

Source: Police: Fake census worker invades home, kills owner | khou.com | khou.com Local News (9 May 2010)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    The criminal will use anything they can to gain the advantage, Never let your guard down, especially with people you don't know!!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't let anyone in my home who I don't know. They can ask questions standing on the outside of the door.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Reports stated they "barged in" so it's really not a matter of letting the guy in but more of assessing the scene outside before opening the door in this case. Three guys I don't know come knocking on my door, I'm going to grab a gun before opening my door.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yeah, but he said he was from the gubment. :patriot:
    You can't question something like that :rolleyes:

That's right! I would have no problem with that. I could clean my guns and tell them about the last time somebody asked me more than two questions. :laugh:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Reports stated they "barged in" so it's really not a matter of letting the guy in but more of assessing the scene outside before opening the door in this case. Three guys I don't know come knocking on my door, I'm going to grab a gun before opening my door.

You're right, LawDog.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    The exact reason why I carry from the time I get up till I go to bed. I carry while watching TV and while mowing the lawn. Gun goes on while getting dressed and comes when getting undresses, when it goes in the nightstand next to my bed.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The exact reason why I carry from the time I get up till I go to bed. I carry while watching TV and while mowing the lawn. Gun goes on while getting dressed and comes when getting undresses, when it goes in the nightstand next to my bed.

Why are you so paranoid?! :dunno:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

Why are you so paranoid?! :dunno:

"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you."
    Not paranoid, just prepared!

PURPLE = Sarcasm ;)

Top Bottom