• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    The entire family had Covid symptoms over Christmas break, so I Googled "covid testing near me", like Grampy Joe told me to do. Most of the results were for CVS/Walgreens, but there was a spot that came up that came up that said free tests, no wait, no appointment. I called them to verify and it was an out-of-state number (Chicago, I think). The guy told me yep, just stop by.

We drove there but I started having doubts on the way. I know commercial real estate, and the address put it at an old car lot with a 500 sq ft building that was actively for sale beside the Lowes on Coliseum Blvd in Fort Wayne. We drove by and kept going. Totally looked like a pop-up fireworks store with a vinyl banner. Just saw this article tonight, same spot. Not sure if this will format properly as I'm on mobile, so sorry if it doesn't work. Long story short, they were scamming for personal info. They shut down two weeks ago maybe, I assumed it was due to a rapid test shortage, but apparently not.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    There were actual semi-legitimate businesses in the Chicago area that were doing similar "business" but not providing results.

And these were clinical looking facilities, not parking lot tents...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I find it difficult to believe folks are taking advantage of this scamdemic..sorry, plandemic...

My apologies...

Pandemic is the word I was looking for!

Anyhow, I suggest not entertaining the scam.

If you still believe, feel free to send me a PM with the list of provisions you cannot live without. If you can send me a pic of the front and back of a major credit card, I can speed up the transaction even more.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Anything can be an anal swab if you are dedicated.
    Indeed...

iu

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I thought I saw a headline today about a Covid testing place getting raided by some of the alphabet boys. Maybe it was something like this, I didn't read it.
    Was it in Schererville? When we were exposed just after Christmas, I considered going there, but it seemed too sketchy.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My wife's place of employment continues to have people with no symptoms that have already survived the sickness take tests hoping it shows positive, so they can take a week or two off work. They are giggly about the scam. If it is negative, they keep taking it until one shows positive.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, I think it was this place.

Top Bottom