• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    I was kind of surprised this thread was not brought back this week... What did everyone think of episode 2? I am thinking this might be my second favorite show right behind the walking dead.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm still on the fence about this one. The alien movements just look weird to me, kinda reminds me of some cheap stop-motion effects.

I've always wondered about Aliens shows, and why people think they will simply come here and eradicate us using force of arms. That's the human way. I would think that if a race of beings could solve the whole space travel problem, I think it would be fairly simple for them to create some sort of "bug" that would wipe us all out in weeks, without ever putting "boots", "tentacles", or whatever, on the ground.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Episode 2 was pretty good but from the preview for next weeks episode, it's going to be improving quite a bit! Overall I like it a lot.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I thought the pilot had a weird vibe to it, from the production standpoint. Not necessarily effects (which I expect to be kinda cheesy due to being a TV sci-fi show) but more from the editing side. It felt a little disjointed, like maybe somebody had chopped out scenes that made transitions smoother. After researching, I found that wikipedia stated that the pilot was shot in 2009 and the rest of the season was shot from July to November of the following year (2010) in Toronto.

I like the show, it's pretty much what I expect it to be.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Im actually plaesed at how slow it's going if that makes sense. I dont like how shows now days seem to throw TONS of action at thr viewers in hopes of making them stay and watch instead of laying out a decent plot. I think it will continur to escalate and be worth watching for a bit.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I haven't checked my DVR yet to see if I remembered to set up a series recording or not.

I wasn't all that impressed with the first episode but I'll watch the next couple and see if it grows on me at all.

c2joe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Liked the last episode, got spoiled with the pilot being 2 hours. Got my hopes up that sundays was going to be a 2 hour as well. Still love it though.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    ITS TV!

A little like Jericho, I liked it and cant wait to see how things progress.
    Not to mention the doctor, the blonde girl who is the scout, and the blonde girl they found with the biker gang are all kinda hot.

If they didn't cast ROSEANNE or Kathy Bates, of course the girls are hot. What ARE you thinking?:rolleyes:

TV is, of course, just like real life.:rolleyes::dunno:

With aliens.:patriot:

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I still am. Anybody else notice the enormous amount of commercials? I mean, I dvr it and STILL get frustrated. I can't imagine watching this without the FF button.
    I so really like the show though. Enough action to keep it rolling, and not too much bs to overly exaggerate the plot.

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    N IN
    I streamed the 2 hour pilot episode from tnt.tv. There was one brief commercial before it began, and then no more.

It made the run time be about an hour and 40 minutes, or thereabouts. :rockwoot:

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    Basically I have figured it out - you get about 6 mins of show and then always 3 mins of commercials - when I watch from on demand thats says no FF I still can lol

seriously check it out 6 mins show, 3 mins of comm like clockwork

Top Bottom