• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlmx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    First time on a civilian range with a side arm. Seemed to be friendly and professional people running the shop there just off of East Washington Street in Indy.

gklatv

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    I used to frequent their range a couple of years ago with no problems, but I see occasionally some posts here that people not always happy with service, crowds and safety there.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I used to frequent their range a couple of years ago with no problems, but I see occasionally some posts here that people not always happy with service, crowds and safety there.

Their range is fine i've never had an issue but I think it's the only reason people go there since their guns are overpriced. Now that there is a range in Greenfield no reason to go there anymore.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This is the place formerly known as Pops Guns. New ownership will hopefully help the place..... Pops had his issues, and so did the place.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    This is the place formerly known as Pops Guns. New ownership will hopefully help the place..... Pops had his issues, and so did the place.

same ownership/managment, just a differant name.

Same weak lighting and ventilation system in the range too! 30 minutes in there when it is busy, will leave you with a metal taste in your mouth and caughing up krap. :twocents:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I live right around the corner from them and do not use their range. The one time I tried to get in, the wait was over an hour for non members and growing.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    That was what we were told when we asked how long the wait was. We talked for a minute, in which 3 more members came in. We decided leaving was the best choice.
    Yeah, I was just saying :).

Go to BGF or Atterbury :). One has better hours and a better range, the other is outdoors which has all kinds of pluses.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Yeah, I was just saying :).

Go to BGF or Atterbury :). One has better hours and a better range, the other is outdoors which has all kinds of pluses.

We went to a friends house after making a phone call. Free, closer then Atterbury, and we were the only ones on this range.:)

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Rather disappointed with this place.... been here twice in the last 4 month's same poor service they rather carry on a conversion than make a sale. I have had great experiences with there range in the past however anything gear related is another story. They also do not do FFL transfers for those wondering.

Top Bottom