Family Plans To Destroy Weapons Worth Millions...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, the only difference from what they've made a career out of is their fat ***es are on the floor instead of in cushy leather chairs

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    If a guy decided to destroy his dad's car collection because "speed kills" people would think he's nuts.

dsc041522.jpg

I like the redneck truck in the background, must be in Indiana. :)

I noticed that right away! I'd actually like to have that one. And it's probably the only one in the picture that I could afford, plus plates and insurance!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    They will probably sell them in the end. Money is the root of all evil.

Money is the conduit of power, it's what shapes reality and converts ideas into substance.

Always follow the money,

because it will lead you to the root of evil that is using it.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Somebody as prepped as this probably already distributed his wealth prior to his death. I bet this family is very well off, hence the ability to disregard the value of the gun collection.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    If the stuff is legally theirs, they have a right to dispose of it however they chose, even with self serving promotion. My disagreement is with people who want to destroy mine, for the same attention seeking, illogical reasons.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I noticed that right away! I'd actually like to have that one. And it's probably the only one in the picture that I could afford, plus plates and insurance!

And the only one that will run reliably.;)

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    That really turns my stomach. Looks like India or Pakistan. I wonder how many of those guns are valuable antiques that can never be replaced?
    Place I got the image said it was Australia. Plenty of Webleys and 1911s in that pile.

Going along with actaeon, as saddening as it is to see individual firearms of interest destroyed, these destructions in no way risk the future existence of firearms as a whole. They do more damage to history and culture by destroying these older firearms than they do to gun ownership.

As many if not more firearms than people in the US. The cat is out of the bag.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It must be nice to have that kind of wealth to where you can simply throw it away. I wonder what a $1MM dollars worth of smug feels like...

Top Bottom