• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisBarnes

Marksman
    Jun 6, 2012
    Greenfield/Cumberland area
    I just wanted to let you all know that today Feb 8th 2013 my father-in-law, his brother, and myself visited BGF(Beech Grove Firearms). The staff at BGF was very friendly and knowledgeable. The young lady at the Range counter as very polite and made our first visit wonderful. Thank you to everyone at BGF because of your great service and wonderful place we WILL be back time and time again. Thank you so much.

Christopher Barnes

ChrisBarnes

Marksman
    Jun 6, 2012
    Greenfield/Cumberland area
    Yes that was the main reason for the visit to BGF was to use the range. I cannot say enough great things about the range. Fast, clean, wonderful, just an Fantastic experience and time there. The air quality they boast about is correct. with over half the lanes in use you did not have that taste in your mouth or after taste hours later. I will be back again and again.

Just a hint make a deal for membership. Just so it is cheaper if you want to come once a month or more. I do not expect special treatment like other places give for members. Just a bit of a discount if I wanted to purchase bulk visits in advance. That is the 1 and only thing I wish you had. Thanks once again for a GREAT visit and do not worry I will be back very very soon.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    We had our third visit to the Beech Grove range yesterday. It is our favorite indoor range - in fact it stands far ahead of the competition, despite being a 30 minute+ drive for us.

I also want to mention that the range officers do an excellent job, both friendly and efficient. Well done guys!

Top Bottom