• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Street Outlaws on Discovery, Monday's @ 10 p.m.

Thats the one.

It is a good watch for any gear head. The LEO scenes have to be staged and the races are well organized and way to "Public" but the interaction of the racers is in there.

Farm truck (the one from the vidio) is ranked 10th of the top 10 in the series. That turd has a $30,000 motor and drive train in it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Back in the early 1980s, you could see all kinds of things at Clermont on Grudge Night. You'd see rails jobs against teenagers in their dad's station wagon and everything in between.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Back in the early 1980s, you could see all kinds of things at Clermont on Grudge Night. You'd see rails jobs against teenagers in their dad's station wagon and everything in between.

They still have it but in a more modern version. Still a wide variety of cars attend.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Fun show and killer truck. Crazy people and chump wagers at that level of investment during the OKvsTX show.
    The serious racers I grew up chasing wouldn't turn the motor over for $100. There are still plenty of chuckle heads willing to risk everything including prison time.

Brad Feldmar of Oak Forest,IL @ 1985 ended up doing prison time for vehicular manslaughte iirc when the camaro he was racing against killed a spectator during a launch blowout out on Saulk Trail.
    That ended my street racing dreams and aspirations.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Fun show and killer truck. Crazy people and chump wagers at that level of investment during the OKvsTX show.
    The serious racers I grew up chasing wouldn't turn the motor over for $100. There are still plenty of chuckle heads willing to risk everything including prison time.

Brad Feldmar of Oak Forest,IL @ 1985 ended up doing prison time for vehicular manslaughte iirc when the camaro he was racing against killed a spectator during a launch blowout out on Saulk Trail.
    That ended my street racing dreams and aspirations.

A lot of guys won't even put the car on the trailer at their house for $100 hahaha.

years ago a local viper raced a well known supra and the video was taken was doctored to make it look like he lost..... The guy that took the video later admitted to doing so but before that he and the supra ran their mouth. During that period I was out with the viper guy who had 10 grand in his pocket looking for said supra..... Supra never raced him again as far as I know.

that show is mostly for tv with a few bits of truth. If you have a 30k motor you don't race it for a few bucks, some of those cars it's costs like $100 per pass or more...

Top Bottom