• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    After work this afternoon I had to swing by the local CVS to pick up a prescription for my daughter. I was sitting in the parking lot of the CVS at 10th/Girls School talking on my cell before I hit the road again to head home. A fat dude who works at another store in the same strip mall waddled out to his car, drove to the Rally's approximately 75 yards away and in the same parking lot, then drove back to his parking spot and took his bag of fatty goodness inside to enjoy.

Really?

REALLY?

:facepalm:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Yea, what are you, some kind of hippy environmentalist free loving tree hugger? Are you going to tell me that next I shouldn't let my kids inhale paint fumes or burn tires next to historic Indiana homes?

-1 VUPDBlue

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    i really do not see much of a problem with it.

ok hes fat and eating fast food... yes, there could be a problem with that health wise thats not making him loose weight. sure....

lazy? yea.... and most everyone else i know personally would do the exact same thing. i have friends that have problems with their joints (not the kind you smoke) that can not walk that far and they are not fat.

if hes fat and lazy and working for his money and wants to be that way thats alot better then living off welfare and food stamps imo

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    After work this afternoon I had to swing by the local CVS to pick up a prescription for my daughter. I was sitting in the parking lot of the CVS at 10th/Girls School talking on my cell before I hit the road again to head home. A fat dude who works at another store in the same strip mall waddled out to his car, drove to the Rally's approximately 75 yards away and in the same parking lot, then drove back to his parking spot and took his bag of fatty goodness inside to enjoy.

Really?

REALLY?

I agree, that kind of stuff is pathetic. :noway:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

Really?

REALLY?

Stop making fun of me :D

I am not that lazy .......yet

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Was he wearing a little coat?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGWbt3DSje0[/ame]

Ronald

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Well he does have a job, at least he has that going for him. Maybe he has a medical condition :dunno: (no, I don't mean obesity :D)

Top Bottom