• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    It was a rash statement. I do not pay enough to the Libertarian Party to speak intelligently about their stances. You just made me realize it.

I am a Constitutional conservative that leans libertarian.

So as a Constitutional Conservative, you believe in[FONT=&quot] pro-individual rights, pro-small government and pro-capitalism correct?[/FONT]

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I really don't understand what farming has to do with morals.

Gamedrill%20005.jpg

I hope you decided to make light of this subject because you find it difficult to deal with the senseless tragedy that has occurred. I would hate to think that you are so callous you feel posting a stupid remark is acceptable. Perhaps you were the class clown, perhaps you normally make light of the sad fate of others that you know, are related to, or work with. Regardless, I just wish you would reconsider the next time you feel you need to jest about something that has caused such despair.

FWIW, I am a Zionsville resident. I have two grandchildren. One in high school and one in middle school. They both were friends of the two children who were murdered by their father. Let me assure you, neither of them would be able to grasp your humor.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Very sad situation. My daughter lives in Lebanon and mentioned it to me this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If somehow men could only be taught to control the release of their seed. With controlled release, you dont give the woman the decision to have an abortion or carry to term.

Well, there are plenty of ways to do that.

...but it occurs to me that a discussion limited to a man, his seed and the woman who ends up with it leaves out the rights of the most important and innocent and without choice person in the mix.

What a worthless POS.

That about sums it up.

...and Alpo, I saw the humor and appreciated it.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Well, there are plenty of ways to do that.

...but it occurs to me that a discussion limited to a man, his seed and the woman who ends up with it leaves out the rights of the most important and innocent and without choice person in the mix.

That about sums it up.

You never get to the hypothetical "person" in the equation. The paradigm is moot should a man control his seed and where he deposits it. The question never gets asked; no need to venture any further if I as a man control the fate of fertilization. And my answer is no... I am not willing to take that chance just because "it feels better".

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So we're talking theory, not reality. Pretty much everyone knows how not to get pregnant and how to not get someone else pregnant unless you are trying to. Still happens wih regularity. Always will.

Karl Fairburne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2018
    Loveland
    Sadly, from the beginning of the human race, some men and women all around the world will take it upon themselves to "go out" in a blaze of glory, be it singular or more than one. Unfortunately there will always be "bad actors" in a civilized society. We drastically need to reverse the current trends of ME FIRST. How about we put Country First. The way I see things, we are all in for a turbulent and chaotic society. God Help Us.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So we're talking theory, not reality. Pretty much everyone knows how not to get pregnant and how to not get someone else pregnant unless you are trying to. Still happens wih regularity. Always will.

A reminder that adhering to the fundamental principles and best practices is a good idea and failure to do so results in predictable consequences.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville

Therein lies the basis for failure... to characterize the responsibility of birth control by the issuer as theory is antithetical. Theory? Nope, as real as it gets. Within one generation the notion of having intercourse without the use of a barrier method by men could become as sociologically unacceptable as walking around in public naked. The seatbelt requirement is a good example...we went from a non seatbelt society to now the idea of not buckling up is just plain unacceptable. How can the responsibility of where you deposit half the requirement for possibly starting a child be any less important? Women have been taught and accepted that the onus for birth control is their responsibility starting from the moment they get their first period. Why? Lets start the campaign and begin insuring that young men know from the beginning they are the ultimate responsible party for the control of procreation.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Therein lies the basis for failure... to characterize the responsibility of birth control by the issuer as theory is antithetical. Theory? Nope, as real as it gets. Within one generation the notion of having intercourse without the use of a barrier method by men could become as sociologically unacceptable as walking around in public naked. The seatbelt requirement is a good example...we went from a non seatbelt society to now the idea of not buckling up is just plain unacceptable. How can the responsibility of where you deposit half the requirement for possibly starting a child be any less important? Women have been taught and accepted that the onus for birth control is their responsibility starting from the moment they get their first period. Why? Lets start the campaign and begin insuring that young men know from the beginning they are the ultimate responsible party for the control of procreation.

Just food for thought... You’re a woman who really wants to get laid. You’re with a guy who really wants to get laid. Are you going to trust him that he’s really using whatever form of male birth control?

I didn’t think so.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Just food for thought... You’re a woman who really wants to get laid. You’re with a guy who really wants to get laid. Are you going to trust him that he’s really using whatever form of male birth control?

I didn’t think so.

It should not be an either or situation. Once again the situation is posited from the women's point of view in avoiding pregnancy. It should be an automatic for the man to assume control of his emissions. Teach your young men/boys from the beginning that it is their duty to control the process. Also I would not have sex with someone that I would not trust to keep me safe(pregnancy, std, or anything else).

Top Bottom