• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I did a quick peruse to see if this has been posted yet but didn't see it.

This is just sickening. Father stabs mother, kids hear it and come down-stairs so father shoots 6 yo boy and 3 yo girl then himself. Both airlifted, girl dies, boy in critical condition. Article doesn't specify if the 3rd child in the home was his child or not. Mother was living with a relative after her and the father had separated.

http://www.wlky.com/news/indiana-st...ooting-in-paoli-multiple-people-shot/31200130

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    The pos shooter also shot and killed a guy in 09 or 10. He shot the guy in the Orleans area. It was questionable in that the guy shot was on his own porch and Gehl had driven is brother to the location, which incidentally his brother was restrained from. The guy that was shot and killed came out on his front porch with a shotgun, and Gehl then shot him in "self Defense". Too bad Gehl was free to do this latest evil.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There are real 'monsters' out there. And they don't always foist their atrocities upon unknown victims.

I have been hearing this on the news.
    My heart is just so heavy with all the insanity. Pain and misery on children.
    I hold my G-kids and just can not imagine in the worst frame of mind causing them harm.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    This guy had to be a real lowlife sicko to shoot and kill his own children, There's a special place in Hell waiting for him!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Doesn't it pain you to say that when you aren't paid to do so?

Stopped feeling years ago.

Pavlov3.gif

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The pos shooter also shot and killed a guy in 09 or 10. He shot the guy in the Orleans area. It was questionable in that the guy shot was on his own porch and Gehl had driven is brother to the location, which incidentally his brother was restrained from. The guy that was shot and killed came out on his front porch with a shotgun, and Gehl then shot him in "self Defense". Too bad Gehl was free to do this latest evil.
    Shooting suspect in Ind. murder-suicide connected to previous fatal shooting

Grandma lived on E Liberty Road in Orleans and two of my Great Aunts lived in Orleans too. You don't expect this in small towns in Orange County Indiana.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't understand why he was living there while a restraining/no contact order was in place. People, don't do this. Once a psycho always a psycho. He (or she) is not going to change.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I'm still sickened by this. I have no experience being around someone with mental illness, but I have a difficult time believing anyone wouldn't understand how evil harming a child is.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm still sickened by this. I have no experience being around someone with mental illness, but I have a difficult time believing anyone wouldn't understand how evil harming a child is.

I have known by acquaintance a few folks who just do not have a soul. Empty vessels with no remorse. All of them are locked down now as they just do as they please. None harmed a child to my knowledge.
    On the surface they come off as normal. Add some alcohol or lust and they revert to another level. Scary.

Top Bottom