• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TEK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    st joe county
    I have a carbine type AR pattern, cant remember if its a bushmaster or olympic, but it needs a tune up. great accurracy but last time I took it out I had a bunch of misfeeds. I thought it was the mags or ammo but after tests not so. otheriwse I have no clue about gunsmithing or troubleshooting this and not much time to spare. I was wanting to know of a good place to tune this piece up. I'm in st joe county up north. I would prefer dropoff to ship, and I guess if I have to ship I don't care where the shop is.

I dont need a bunch of doodads installed but maybe I would reblue it or whatever you call the finish.

please let me know who you can recommend.

TEK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    st joe county
    also I am not sure about barrell life. I've had it for a little over 20 years and must have done at least 10,000 rounds

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I say google and youtube as much as you can. Give it a good cleaning and inspection. Learn as much as you can so you can get it running when the time comes. If you ever really need to use it do you just plan to throw it down if it isn't running right?

TEK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    st joe county
    I say google and youtube as much as you can. Give it a good cleaning and inspection. Learn as much as you can so you can get it running when the time comes. If you ever really need to use it do you just plan to throw it down if it isn't running right?

thanks for the advice but I am less worried about the potential social collapse, then the certain financial collapse that would happen if I didnt work my ass off long hours. I dont have time to learn to be gunsmith thats why I am askign the thread.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Not trying to be a smart alec, but you didn't answer his question at all. To answer the question asked by the OP, Belcher's Gunsmithing LLC in South Bend did amazing work on my Sig P226. I noticed he had a bunch of AR's in his shop as well. I'd highly recommend him. His number is (574) 532-9455 if you're interested.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Not trying to be a smart alec, but you didn't answer his question at all. To answer the question asked by the OP, Belcher's Gunsmithing LLC in South Bend did amazing work on my Sig P226. I noticed he had a bunch of AR's in his shop as well. I'd highly recommend him. His number is (574) 532-9455 if you're interested.

I wasn't trying to. I was hoping to get him interested enough that he could realize AR-15's aren't that complex.

Top Bottom