• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    sertboy354.i need some of those rimfire primers for my savage tactical.i cant get my 300 wm shells in my czs 452s or trainer.thats why i dont like them

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    My favorite bolt-action is actually my Savage in .22 mag...scoped! My wife likes it best as well...it's accurate to 150+ on groundhogs, coons, & squirrels. My favorite .22lr to shoot is my Ruger 10/22...it's the one I'll teach my kids to shoot with. Black synthetic stock with stainless.

IMPD31323

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    indy
    I picked up an anschutz off here a couple years ago. 164 .22lr for $150!!!!!! its my favorite, some wear on it but an absolute tack driver. ive also got a mint 164 that i dang near paid a mint for, but it was worth every penny.

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    Mine is a Remington 541 T with the heavy barrel,dont want to pack it all day but for plinking off a bench, I personally like this gun. Only thing I dont like were those crap plastic magazines.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    My favorite is the Winchester Wildcat, mostly because it's a scaled-down Mosin Nagant. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, look specifically at the magazine and how it's built in to the front of the trigger guard. Also, the bolt itself uses a modified Mosin action, with the bolt handle in the center rather than at the rear like a Mauser.

Perhaps I'm biased :D

Not to mention they're also made at the former Tula arsenal. I like mine also, but it plays second fiddle to my 452.

HollowPoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    My favorite bolt action is a JC Higgins single-shot .22 from what was Sears & Roebuck Company. My dad bought it for me when I was about 10, or so. I have traded several firearms, but that one will never be sold or traded.
    That little .22 has brought home a lot of squirrels. Even when I got older I carried that little gun in the trunk of the car. I would stop and ask a farmer if I could squirrel hunt in his woods, and he would ask what would I be hunting with. When I told them a little single shot .22 most always got a "sure thing, if you are using a .22". I wonder if that would still work today?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I have a Savage Arms Mark ll Target .22 LR FVT and last year the NRA sold this rifle through their CMP program. The club I belong to bought 5-6 of these a short time after I got mine. Very accurate out of the box. Like kids, everyone wanted to shoot the rifles, glad to have my own and not wait to have for a turn.

Top Bottom