• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My EDC is a CRKT M16. I can flip it open faster than I can flip open my assisted ones.

But...
    I've maxed out my cheap knife collection, so time to upgrade.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    My edc is a CRKT Ignitor, and I friggin love that knife. Fire safe lock keeps blade closed until purposely opened, assist is quick, locks nicely, sharpens easily, G10 scales, and right around $30-$40.

At work I generally have a Kershaw Zing. Its perfect for me because its thin in my pocket. I mainly use a box cutter at work, but the Zing is a great backup.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I had a discussion with a buddy last week who doesn't and will never "get" the concept of paying more for a knife that does essentially what a cheaper knife will do. That's okay. However, when he described what he wanted, I realized he needed a Mora. Unless you absolutely need a folder, I can't imagine a better value for a "budget" knife, and in fact they perform better than many knives that cost considerably more.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I had a discussion with a buddy last week who doesn't and will never "get" the concept of paying more for a knife that does essentially what a cheaper knife will do. That's okay. However, when he described what he wanted, I realized he needed a Mora. Unless you absolutely need a folder, I can't imagine a better value for a "budget" knife, and in fact they perform better than many knives that cost considerably more.

I like the 2 I have, (Companion heavy duty and utility). Seems they have a model for every job as well, with fillet knives, light my fire, etc.

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    I have ordered a few from lazy lizard gear before and really like the few I have. I was recently looking at his stuff again as I'm looking for another budget folder myself.

Stock Knives - Lazy Lizard Gear

He also sells upgraded versions with better washers and such as needed. He buys a lot but only sells the good/better stuff and for the cost they are well worth a try. He has a lot of testing videos too you could look at. The last one I got was a sanrenmu 7010 in black and it has held up amazingly well, not even counting that I got it for under $20. I have several "good" knives but these work well enough for me and I will be getting one or two more to see how they do. For the money they are totally worth it to me anyway.

I also am now looking at those Condor Bushlores, I had looked at them before but forgot to pick one up. I need to fix that!

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    Humvee er4 $15.

I want to get one of the nicer ones when this one decides to wear down.

Top Bottom