• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • denwag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    Norman
    In the summer I pocket carry a G42 with its 7Lb+ trigger its, light and safe. In winter I have many different carrys. G43, G27, CZ 75 in a .40, and a Shield, All but the CZ I have Kusiak IWB,s with xtra clip holder,

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    XhAFoQrh.jpg

Dan Wesson VBOB in Milt Sparks leather

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    For the past 10 years it's been a Glock 19. Recently I've been packing a Glock 20 on occasion.
    Have really been thinking about dipping back into HK again.

sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    Mostly a CZ P-07. I find it easy to carry IWB and equally easy to conceal. It will hold the prized spot until they finally ship the P-10c. Then we shall see.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Walther PPQ. I would like to get a PPS or shield for summer carry. I used to carry a CZ 75 PCR. That was nice, but I was split between it and the PPQ. They both are very nice, and have their own advantages. The wife liked the Walther a bit better so I sold the CZ and bought two PPQ's.

Go with the PPS. The Shield and PPS are my top choices in that category but I give the edge to the Walther.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Go with the PPS. The Shield and PPS are my top choices in that category but I give the edge to the Walther.

Well, that's how I was leaning. My brother has one that I like a lot. The shield .45 intrigues me, but I'll probably just go PPS.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Uh......................Huh..............:dunno:

I would say 10% of the time he carries only the G19 and 20% of the time both. Or maybe 10% of the time he can not carry at all and he always has his G42. Or maybe he aligns with a political party or is employed by a government agency that doesn't understand statistics or percentages.

Well, that's how I was leaning. My brother has one that I like a lot. The shield .45 intrigues me, but I'll probably just go PPS.

Just another cartridge to stock unless you own .45s already. The Shield was a surprisingly good shooter in .45. But plastic guns should be 9mm and .45 was meant for the 1911.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Just another cartridge to stock unless you own .45s already. The Shield was a surprisingly good shooter in .45. But plastic guns should be 9mm and .45 was meant for the 1911.

Thanks for the advice. I think you've settled it for me.

Sorry for the Denny. Do I get a trophy, though?

Top Bottom