• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ejmunden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    I not only carry Glock 22 but I also have a Cobra .38 special derringer hidden in my pocket as a last resort. Both are great guns.

mgross28

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Richmond
    I love my glock 23. A little bit more power than the 19. I also carried a sig p6 than was nice because it is a single stack

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Seems like there was just an EDC picture thread not too long ago....

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...se/193352-what_do_you_carry_picture_post.html

I'll contribute to this thread w/o pictures ...most days a Glock G27 Gen4, other days a Glock G30sf. Both OC'd in a BH Serpa, except when I CC the G27 on occasion in a Galco Ankle Glove. Speer Gold Dots for both, either in 180gr or 230gr.

The Nano does interest me, as does the Kahr PM9, though the Nano wins the price competition. It may be a future purchase one day, though that list is always changing ...usually by growing.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    The little but mighty G27 is moving more to my full time carry. I have carried the 23 and 30 but there are a couple days each week when I can mostly open carry but have to conceal at a certain point. The 27 comes out of my Serpa and into my ankle rig and just disappears. I've shot it enough at 10 yards to know that it will put 5 rounds into just as tight of a group as the 23 and I'm only losing a little velocity with the shorter barrel.

Carrtech1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I have been carrying a Gen 3 Glock 29 for about 2 years now. I carry it in a leather Don Hume IWB holster and you can't even tell that it's been carried!! Oh, and filled with Black Talons!

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    Unless you love that Glock 19. Sell it and get a Glock 26/27. Just as accurate as your 19 or even the 17. Just in a smaller package, easier to conceal. Thing to always remember. You can make the 26/27 a bigger gun. You can't make the 17 or 19 a smaller gun. You might be concerned about, grip too fat or grip to short. To me it fits like a glove and is my EDC. Go to the range and try it out. Indy Trading Post here in Indy has a Glock 27 to rent. Pop Guns also in Indy has a Glock 26 to rent.

Top Bottom