• Do you love Glock?

• Total voters

Mr. Neal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    My G22 with truglo night sights and lasermax guide rod. The gun shoots so well out of the box thats the only thing I could think to do to it. A bit excessive mayne but it looks like a stock pistol.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    OK anyone that know's me, knows I have an addiction, I by a lot of standards don't have a lot of pieces hanging around but I probably have a few more than is practical (but who's counting), And I have been on the HATER side of the glock issue for years, So a while back I ran across a pretty good deal on a G22, So I bought it. I figured I would keep it until the next politically motivated Price surge and sell the thing. And now that I own one and have shot it some I have to say I was Right the whole time. While the thing functions and will hit an 8 inch plate at 25 yds everytime if I do my part it just feels like a 2x2 in my hands, it doesn't point naturally, I had a Glock Armorer friend of mine go over it and put some springs to help the trigger in it. So now it's got a reasonable 5lb trigger but the trigger conture feels like a fencepost hanging down under the gun. So I am glad that people love glocks you should be able to make the choice and buy whatever you like, but please don't tell people they would love it if they bought one, Sometimes they are just not the right firearm for some people.

So Rock on With your Glock on but Don't hate a Hater, Cause we all are shooting downrange in the same direction.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    OK anyone that know's me, knows I have an addiction, I by a lot of standards don't have a lot of pieces hanging around but I probably have a few more than is practical (but who's counting), And I have been on the HATER side of the glock issue for years, So a while back I ran across a pretty good deal on a G22, So I bought it. I figured I would keep it until the next politically motivated Price surge and sell the thing. And now that I own one and have shot it some I have to say I was Right the whole time. While the thing functions and will hit an 8 inch plate at 25 yds everytime if I do my part it just feels like a 2x2 in my hands, it doesn't point naturally, I had a Glock Armorer friend of mine go over it and put some springs to help the trigger in it. So now it's got a reasonable 5lb trigger but the trigger conture feels like a fencepost hanging down under the gun. So I am glad that people love glocks you should be able to make the choice and buy whatever you like, but please don't tell people they would love it if they bought one, Sometimes they are just not the right firearm for some people.

So Rock on With your Glock on but Don't hate a Hater, Cause we all are shooting downrange in the same direction.

That's a big 10-4! My wife hates Glocks. :) She loves her M&P though.

zzephaniah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    NWI
    For those of us with more than 1 Glock what's your favorite? I know there will be twenty questions about which mannor it's used so let's go with general liking. You know, you like to carry it, shoot it, clean it... I'm going to have to go with my G19 for overall usage and fun. Let's hear it folks! :ar15:
    the glock 26

shootamc58

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    noblesville
    I just picked up a 20 sf and love it. I shoot it better than any other glock I've ever shot. Plus, I love the 10mm round. Pricey, but it is fun to shoot.

Top Bottom