• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Typically my favorites are westerns, and war movies, but any good revenge movie will do too. I love it when the bad guy gets what's coming to him.

One shoot 'em up gangster movie I like real well is "Last Man Standing."

[video=youtube;ClHOOEv7kO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClHOOEv7kO0[/video]

Jumped on this thread to add "last man standing" but you beat me to it.

Did any one say tombstone yet?

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Way late on getting back to my own post but I just saw Tombstone for the first time a few days ago. 15 mins in I googled it to see the reviews and rotten tomatoes percentages.

God the entire move is terrible. Like a laughable joke of a movie but not even in the good way to become a cult classic. As a 4th or 5th grader when I saw Real Genius, and then Top Gun a couple years later I loved Val Kilmer but every second of him is insufferable in Tombstone. And a terrible fake moustache by almost everyone in every scene doesn't help anything . Skip this crap and revisit Silverado.

I really need to see the live-fire Valor movie mentioned a few posts back. Never heard of it until that posted trailer.

Good bad or corny, a new and last Rambo movie has been made and comes out this year. He's getting a kidnapped kid out of Mexico. I don't have big memories of the later ones but again, as a little kid (before Real Genius, Silverado, etc) First Blood hit me hard.

My dad has always had health conditions and he had a high draft number. He was never called for Viet Nam and wouldn't have passed even if he had been called up... But a handful of times in my life he's said things that hinted that he has always felt a let-down and a guilt about not being there. Like he let down the people who were forced or able to go.

First Blood (or any Rambo movie) is for sure no Private Ryan in terms of realism, but it I think the idea of some guy devastated after the war with no idea how to be in society anymore always hit him like... Would that have been me?

Oh NO!!! Do not dis Tombstone and Val Kilmer as Doc. He nailed it.

I love the period acting movies, especially the Duke. Blame my misspent youth.

Don

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Way late on getting back to my own post but I just saw Tombstone for the first time a few days ago. 15 mins in I googled it to see the reviews and rotten tomatoes percentages.

God the entire move is terrible. Like a laughable joke of a movie but not even in the good way to become a cult classic. As a 4th or 5th grader when I saw Real Genius, and then Top Gun a couple years later I loved Val Kilmer but every second of him is insufferable in Tombstone. And a terrible fake moustache by almost everyone in every scene doesn't help anything . Skip this crap and revisit Silverado.

bye.jpg

:>)..

ron

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...I really need to see the live-fire Valor movie mentioned a few posts back. Never heard of it until that posted trailer...

Saw that in the theater with my kid.

When they crash into the river and those two boats come flyin in, one blazing away with dual mini-guns, the other with dual 50 cals, it'll make ya tingly all over;)...

[video=youtube;_oFzxV_pmwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oFzxV_pmwI&has_verified=1[/video]

Soooooooo much better in a theater though.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Saw that in the theater with my kid.

When they crash into the river and those two boats come flyin in, one blazing away with dual mini-guns, the other with dual 50 cals, it'll make ya tingly all over;)...

Soooooooo much better in a theater though.

Yeah, that scene was about the best ever!

Ron

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Don't know if this qualifies as a gun movie per se, but parts of this movie were filmed in Crown Point and they used some of my revolvers and duty holsters in the police scenes.

[video=youtube;A-_220USmho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-_220USmho[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Don't know if this qualifies as a gun movie per se, but parts of this movie were filmed in Crown Point and they used some of my revolvers and duty holsters in the police scenes.

[video=youtube;A-_220USmho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-_220USmho[/video]

Wow Snap! That's pretty cool. You're practically a movie star! ;)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sinners&Saints
    Daylights End
    Way of the Gun
    Heat
    John Wick

True gun movies, with proper gun handling, and actual reloads. Gun movies for gun guys by gun guys.

Top Bottom