• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Taco Truck in the parking lot of the Mexican grocery on West Washington St. (there's a secondary trailer that is set up at festivals)

409799992.jpg

409767183.jpg

No website that I can find, just the Yelp reviews.

El Taco Veloz of Indiana - Indianapolis, IN | Yelp

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I recommend at least some basic familiarity with Spanish, the guy that's been there the times we've gone may have stepped out of the Rio Grand directly into that truck. :laugh:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Oh, that kind of food truck. I was thinking of the food service truck supplying someplace like the Eagle's Nest or Ruth's Chris.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Taco Truck in the parking lot of the Mexican grocery on West Washington St. (there's a secondary trailer that is set up at festivals)

409799992.jpg

409767183.jpg

No website that I can find, just the Yelp reviews.

El Taco Veloz of Indiana - Indianapolis, IN | Yelp

Finally got the cross st. info on this trucks location.

My fav is the 'non blowing up' kind. In 3 weeks we hit gencon downtown, and will be sampling some trucks

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I recommend at least some basic familiarity with Spanish, the guy that's been there the times we've gone may have stepped out of the Rio Grand directly into that truck. :laugh:

The last time I ordered mexican with Chez, I got Biscuit's plate instead. I replied with "I dunno, I ordered something with Chicken in it"

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Nicey Treat rocks! They have a truck, cart, bike and a store that recently opened in B Rip across from 317 Burger (which also rocks). I've sampled fare from a few trucks around at the First Friday Food trucks and on Georgia street when they gather, also follow indy food trucks on twitter. Der Pretzel Wagon is pretty tasty too, they have sandwiches as well as pretzels and they are not that auntie Anne's gives ay the runs mall pretzel. Of course there's Flying Cupcake's two trucks too. I can't say food-wise any one item from any particular truck other than what was mentioned has jumped out at me. Nicey is one of our favorites and the exotic combinations of flavors makes it really difficult to go and get just one.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Of course. The venerable 'roach coach' of steel mill fame! :thumbsup:

WHY, you ask? 'Cause they were there when I was hungry! Food sucked, but it was available! :laugh:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Get the sliders at the scratch box truck. There is also a Mac and cheese one that rocks if you can do Mac and cheese as a main course. pizza girls was disappointing just marginally better than speedway pizza.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Another vote for Byrnes Pizza! I've had their pizza outside of Triton Brewery a couple times. The "Hot Mama" is my favorite, comes with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and jalapenos. The "PBS" is good too, pepperoni, bacon, and sausage.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    The last time I ordered mexican with Chez, I got Biscuit's plate instead. I replied with "I dunno, I ordered something with Chicken in it"

LoL...

Also, I like Big Ron's food truck, sometimes he sets up shop at the building I work in. His wife gave me 2 tickets to the first Friday food truck gathering in downtown Indy. Was going to go on the 4th, but we had other things to do. Tickets are good for a few dates so I'll report back once we do go.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom