• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gilliu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Hi Folks,

I searched the threads, and read some of the comments on the sticky about local ranges.

But I thought I would go ahead and ask," What's your favorite indoor range in Indianapolis?"

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    scutter you are forgetting the best indoor range in Indy, quite possibly in the whole world DON'S

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    scutter, Bullseye still has a indoor range? Man i thought they closed that, I could have used that all winter bein only about 20 mins from me. How is it?

I haven't been there in awhile, but I also hadn't heard anything about them closing it. I used to shoot there all the time until I started preferring outdoor shooting at a range just a few minutes from my house.

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    Its still open. I was in late last month and co-workers have been this month. About $9 for 1/2 hour and target. I think its $13 for full hour.

harrissr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    indoor range

bullseye is alive and well. we shoot there every thur afternoon until close. they have 5 lanes, it is heated, they are gun friendly and machinegun friendly. you can shoot anything up to .223 non steel core and shotguns with slugs and black powder. pistol --up to 500s&w. we regularly shoot m16/sten/ mac/hkmp5/hk53/stemple/ m2/ etc. along with alot of regular pistol calibers. oyu can use it 1/2 hour or hourly or get a years membership(about 175 or so ) which lets you use unlimited range time with 1st come/1st serve. wed is ladies day and they shoot for free

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Bullseye Range

Bullseye is going strong they did some work on the range and its pretty good
    I was in there yesterday and let a little lead fly

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I like POPs just because its close and they offer LE discount. I usually pay $7 per hr to shoot there. Cant really be mad about that.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I really don't understand all the hate for pops. I've been there dozens of times and I like it just fine. The key to Pops is to buy the annual membership. It's $149 for an entire year. You can then shoot for free M-F until 5:00. On weekends, it's then $6 an hour. I've more than recouped the cost. A second person on the lane is $5 an hour regardless of day/time.

If you don't have a membership, it's very expensive ($19 an hour, $5 for additional shooter).

I was there Saturday with my brother. There must have been 20 people in line, none of them members.

Which brings up another nice thing about the membership program. You move to the front of the line.

I've also seen people here talk about having to wait long times for check in or check out from the range. All I'll say is that has not been my experience. Granted, I'm rarely there on weekends and it may be worse then. I usually go during the week on my lunch hours.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I just think they get a bad rap on here from a few folks. My experiences there have been positive. I've only ever used the range there though. I've never bought a firearm there and can't comment on prices or service related to sales.

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I really don't understand all the hate for pops. I've been there dozens of times and I like it just fine. The key to Pops is to buy the annual membership. It's $149 for an entire year. You can then shoot for free M-F until 5:00. On weekends, it's then $6 an hour. I've more than recouped the cost. A second person on the lane is $5 an hour regardless of day/time.

If you don't have a membership, it's very expensive ($19 an hour, $5 for additional shooter).

I was there Saturday with my brother. There must have been 20 people in line, none of them members.

Which brings up another nice thing about the membership program. You move to the front of the line.

I've also seen people here talk about having to wait long times for check in or check out from the range. All I'll say is that has not been my experience. Granted, I'm rarely there on weekends and it may be worse then. I usually go during the week on my lunch hours.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I just think they get a bad rap on here from a few folks. My experiences there have been positive. I've only ever used the range there though. I've never bought a firearm there and can't comment on prices or service related to sales.

I second these thoughts.

drd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Westfield

I concur as well.

Top Bottom