• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Background before posting. My bestie and I had set-up at Ft. Wayne Coliseum gun show many years ago. We had Emerson knives displayed on a fire resistant table covering aka polymer blanket. We warned a guy that the knives are razor sharp. He said:
    " Don't worry. I am a knife expert."
    A couple minutes of examining and the guy puts the knife down and kinda hurriedly headed off. The knife was askew on the display so Jefferson went to adjust it and he sees deep arterial blood and notifies me. I grab my medic kit and start after the guy to assist in his first aid. I catch him and apply a hasty pressure cuff and he goes off to get stitched up. I get back and his buddy is there buying the knife. We thought he was buying it for his fallen comrade. He says:
    "I seen what it did to him. That's a sharp knife and I want it!"
    He bought it and we didn't think anything about it. The 1st guy comes back all stitched up and wants to buy the knife that 'bit' him. We tell him the guy that was with him bought it. He was P.O.'ed!! They must've met up and came back to our tables. 2nd guy was gloating about his purchase. We just all fell out laughing. Good times at the Fort!!!

After another similar episode involving a young man, I bought an aluminum hard sided display case with Lexan face and lock.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Background before posting. My bestie and I had set-up at Ft. Wayne Coliseum gun show many years ago. We had Emerson knives displayed on a fire resistant table covering aka polymer blanket. We warned a guy that the knives are razor sharp. He said:
    " Don't worry. I am a knife expert."
    A couple minutes of examining and the guy puts the knife down and kinda hurriedly headed off. The knife was askew on the display so Jefferson went to adjust it and he sees deep arterial blood and notifies me. I grab my medic kit and start after the guy to assist in his first aid. I catch him and apply a hasty pressure cuff and he goes off to get stitched up. I get back and his buddy is there buying the knife. We thought he was buying it for his fallen comrade. He says:
    "I seen what it did to him. That's a sharp knife and I want it!"
    He bought it and we didn't think anything about it. The 1st guy comes back all stitched up and wants to buy the knife that 'bit' him. We tell him the guy that was with him bought it. He was P.O.'ed!! They must've met up and came back to our tables. 2nd guy was gloating about his purchase. We just all fell out laughing. Good times at the Fort!!!

After another similar episode involving a young man, I bought an aluminum hard sided display case with Lexan face and lock.
    Years ago, a guy Worked with was showing me his new knife. When he handed it to me, he said “watch out, it’s super sharp”, and I answered back “yeah, whatever, just let me see the damn thing”. Within a millisecond, I had gouged my hand with it! We laughed our asses off the rest of the day. We still talk about it when we see other now.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    the way I heard it was

cut you 3 ways - long deep frequently
    That's a bit incomplete. One of my best friends was the enforcer for the Bandidos Motorcycle Club.
    He'd say : "I'm going to cut you five ways .... long, deep, wide, often, and with pleasure" ! (he meant every word of it)
    R.I.P., Big Steve

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom