Favorite location for safe FTF transfer?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Walmart, Bass Pro, gas stations, McDs are a few of the parking lots I've met INGOers in. The member hasn't concerned me the slightest, but passers by I keep an eagle eye on. Have made mutual agreements to move the transaction upon arrival due to there being a little too much traffic of lack of space.

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    I let the other person pick and when I get there I may call and change to some place else if I don't like the looks. I have been known to ask a friend to park with a scoped rifle to cover me if I question the meet, but really want the gun. Out of all my trades over the years I have never once had one go south but there is always the first time. If you ask a friend to cover you make sure you are willing to spend a lot of money if they have to shot. I have had my brother and son-in-law cover me if buying a high priced item as I know either will pull the trigger if needed and I know they can shoot.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I let the other person pick and when I get there I may call and change to some place else if I don't like the looks. I have been known to ask a friend to park with a scoped rifle to cover me if I question the meet, but really want the gun. Out of all my trades over the years I have never once had one go south but there is always the first time. If you ask a friend to cover you make sure you are willing to spend a lot of money if they have to shot. I have had my brother and son-in-law cover me if buying a high priced item as I know either will pull the trigger if needed and I know they can shoot.

:popcorn:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yeah, I really can't tell if he's serious.

I mean just one sniper? Come'on that's bush league stuff.

When we met, I had four snipers in the woods around the Plex, a chopper in the air, and a Bradley APC disguised as a Prius four cars down. :):

Yep, not 100% sure on that one either. Taking it as serious as no purple, etc. Making a note not to do any deals.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Yeah, I really can't tell if he's serious.

I mean just one sniper? Come'on that's bush league stuff.

When we met, I had four snipers in the woods around the Plex, a chopper in the air, and a Bradley APC disguised as a Prius four cars down. :):

Dude those are rookie numbers. Everytime I make a deal I make a phone call to 3rd MAR DIV and they roll the whole divison out for my needs.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

You forgot the GPS tracker in the money bag/gun case.

I usually offer to meet at a gun range so the buyer can try gun when selling and have been offered the same when buying.

Top Bottom