• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Well put! The canceling of Firefly is one of the greatest tragedies in TV of all time. I don't know many folks that werent hooked instantly lol. I actually lend out Firefly and Serentiy on DVD to my friends to recruit them lol.

I collect the firearm props from Firefly/Serenity. Some cast of the originals some I made myself. Have a look if you'd like Dorian Gray's movie props, costumes and wardrobe collection I don't have the entire collection up but I will soon. Shiny!

Saw your web page looked very nice, So were any of those "hero" props (ones used for close ups) or stunt props..

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    Men In Black the tiny gun he gives Will Smith and turns out to make a big bang. I just thought that was hilarious. The Pair of 1911's that was worn on the small of the back by Nicholas Cage in Face Off pretty sweet set up especially the dragon silk lined case with joints and a pack of "Chicklets". I could go on and on though!!!!!

Dorian Gray

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    None of them are the actual hero pieces but they are from the same molds used in the show. the Jaynestown Pistol, Mal's pistol, Burgess Laser were casted in resin from the real deal. The PAL communicator is an actual piece used in the show.
    Saw your web page looked very nice, So were any of those "hero" props (ones used for close ups) or stunt props..

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    None of them are the actual hero pieces but they are from the same molds used in the show. the Jaynestown Pistol, Mal's pistol, Burgess Laser were casted in resin from the real deal. The PAL communicator is an actual piece used in the show.

Oh, Now I understand the way the site is layed out.. Does anyone know where the ones from the show went??? For that fact any idea how many they made of each prop for the show???

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oh, Now I understand the way the site is layed out.. Does anyone know where the ones from the show went??? For that fact any idea how many they made of each prop for the show???

Mal's pistol started out as a Taurus 85. I am no fan of all of those "gun" shows on tv but I keep waiting for somebody to bring a Taurus 85 to one of those guys with a pic of Mal's pistol and say, "Make me one of these that shoots.":draw:

PimpStick

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2012
    Greenwood
    demi6.jpg

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I'm with you on this. It's only a "slightly" modified Beretta 93R. Surely that can't be that hard to round up? :ar15:

I think the hard part is getting the Holster built in your leg.. :):

Per the Robo cop gun saw one of the hero guns on a gun show, and it was very fragile, and the gun could not shoot real bulets with out damage to the furniture.. There are few movie props fixed up to take the damage from recoil... The original 12 (1968) Planet of the Apes rifiles were made with a light wood frame / Stock. Towards the end of the movie they were down to one that did not have the wood all cracked and broken. That is why when they made Return from the Planet of the apes, they made the stocks out of Aluminum.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Movie gun. Not video game. Though it is cool

I love the PPK

That just means they need to make a movie.

I love the ppk too :)

My fav movie gun is whatever the heck the joker shot at batman's aircraft in the old batman movie. Revolver as long as his leg.

Top Bottom