• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Sub2000? I have other PCC's that I like better, but they're more expensive. For the price, the Sub2000 can be a fun shooter. Mine is 9mm for Glock 17, but I have a friend with one in .40 and he really likes his.

I'll 2nd that. My Gen2 is a fun shooter as well plus very easy to point-shoot. Got the Midwest Industries mount on order so I can keep a red dot on it when folded. Several friends have bought one after shooting mine! I LIKE IT ALOT!

Colt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Dearborn County
    Marlin 1894 in .357 Mag, but that could easily change to the new Henry single shot rifle in 44 Mag, if I am ever to get my hands on one.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I like to stick to the T/C single shots. My current favorite pistol is a 14" 6.5 TCU with a Shockwave brace.

zkxRaoAl.jpg

Now THAT'S pretty cool! I've contemplated a similar setup. Do you know the total weight?

ibwaltb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Fishers
    Had a couple PSA AR-9's. Would stay away from AR-9's with colt mag adapter. The PSA glock billet setups were nice, but still couldn't touch an MPX or CZ Scorpion. CZ's are such nice rifles for the $$$'s....

Carmel Corn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Carmel
    The new Ruger PC Carbine Takedown has impressed me. Longer and heavier than the CX4 storm, but still very easy and fun. Nice having the option to use Glock mags as well.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    FX-9 from freedom ordinance. It does need a 4lb trigger group installed right away but Ive got nothing but good things to say about mine. With $1k to spend you can get a pile of glock mags and some glass or a dot for on top with the leftover budget. I paid around $600 for mine, new.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Being I am a CZ fanboy my scorpion evo runs great, I do have a bunch of mags for it and have a strikefire 11 on it. Have done a trigger job and replaced the safety.
    But I do have a FX-9 from Freedom Ordinance have done the trigger thanks to caveman. This is my favorite PCC hands down I have got a bunch of glock mags for it.
    If I was going to thin down my herd of pcc ( god forbid) my evo would be gone.

Top Bottom